Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Nice 1973 For Sale

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
As a heads up to someone looking for the right '73 only.

I'm not posting this as a for sale ad and I am not connected with the dealer in any business way. I have, however, known this car from day one as it was ordered new by a friend that just recently sold his 1/2 share in the Chevy dealer that the car came through. He ordered this car and has babyed it all these years. It has never seen winter that I know of and, like our '81, there have been many seasons where it didn't even get out of the garage.

Like all St Louis cars of the time the bonding strips showed like '59 Caddy fins on a midyear when it arrived. The dealer had a great Corvette bodyman at the time and the bonding strips were re-done and painted within a few weeks of delivery. Other than that the car has never had any damage.

I was very suprised to hear from my wife that he sold the car. I never thought it would happen. If you are looking for a '73 that you can go NCRS with or Bloomington Gold this car should go Survivor or Bow Tie as well as top flight or Gold without a lot of effort. This is a really nice documented '73 that would also be a great car to drive. Notice the not too common wheel covers. Rather unusual on a '73 but original on this car. It's rare that a car of this caliber becomes available.

Tom

2305.jpg

ONE OWNER 49,000 MILES,L-48 350 V-8,matching numbers,auto,air,tilt/telescopic,power steering,power brakes,saddle leather interior,am/fm stereo,T-Tops,factory rally wheels,loaded. This Corvette has just 49,000 miles,purchased from the original owner-has every piece of documentation-it is stunning! This Vette runs and drives as if it were 1973! $21,900 Available March 30th

For Questions or Comments About The Above Listing:
Ad Number: 2305
Click Here To Send an E-Mail

Shaffer Investment Auto
721 N 13th Street
Decatur, IN 46733
Telephone:
260-724-8292

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom