Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

no build sheet 1975

chevy6673

Corvette
1973 Corvette ,1966 ss impala
took my gas tank down today was hoping to find a build sheet but no luck, had to fix hole in hose on top of tank ,:ugh

Vette79

Corvette
1979 L-48 Black Coupe
Bet you were dissappointed? Did it appear to of had a build sheet glued to it? If not, have you looked behind your instrument panel and under the carpet yet? You never know...

chevy6673

Corvette
1973 Corvette ,1966 ss impala
Bet you were dissappointed? Did it appear to of had a build sheet glued to it? If not, have you looked behind your instrument panel and under the carpet yet? You never know...
yes i was very dissappointed i also took of the calipers today that was enough work for one day ..i do plan on looking in these places sooner or later .

6880 Mike

Corvette
1968 convertible; 1980 L-82
scan0019.jpg

Your car probably had the build sheet stuck on the front of the tank as shown. The original was probably gone a long time ago.

Copies of build sheets have been found in the wiring behind the speedo/tach; in the wiring behind the center cluster; behind either kick panel; tucked in the springs beneath a seat, and under the carpet in the rear storage area. In one documented instance, a copy of the build sheet was folded and placed behind the rear spring shackle.
:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom