Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Non pop-ups

lowwing_99

Corvette
1990 coupe
I just got an account yesterday. This is my 2nd C4. I now have a tastefully customized 1990. I am going to do some more work to it next spring. One thing I want to change is my headlights. I don't care for the two options that is for sale on the open market. I saw this customised version the other day & I like it vet20113.jpg Photo by shamvoodoo | Photobucket he said it was from a fiat.

I have been talking to a guy that purchased corvette archives. He has everything to make a set like you see on the C5 except the bubble lense is not done, he is a little reluctant to make the lense. If he gets enough calls that might give him the push he needs. He never answered emails but I have talked on the phone several times. Here is the web site C4 Corvette 1984-96 C4R Hood Scoop - Corvette Upgrade

Does anyone have any other options that might be out there. I don't like my pop ups. I like the style for the C5. Projectors with a bubble lense that protrudes out of the hood.

Thanks Jeff.

Last edited:

I don't like that type or this type. Below

http://www.parts123.com/corvettecentral/dyndetail.pta?catalog=0000050f&ukey=10330

I wouldn't put either of those on my car if they gave them to me for free.

I like the style that you can get for the C5 that sit on top of the hood with the bubble lense.
97 03 04 Chevy Corvette C5 Headlight Projector Black Dual LED Halo Rim HID 6000K | eBay

Last edited:
Far as I can tell then your only option is to get a C5 or maybe you can have them custom made somewhere.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom