Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

North Florida/South Georgia ZR-1 Owners?

• Thread starter Thread starter karfever
  • Start date Start date
K

karfever

Hi, I am looking for some contacts from local ZR-1 owners. I thought it would be neat to meet on occasion swap war stories and do some bench racing etc. Anyone out there?

Steve

Steve, I'm in Tallahassee. Don't know of any other ZR1 owners here but 30 miles North is South Georgia Corvettes. That's the place to take your ZR1 for any mods. If you ever head over this way drop me an email.
Don

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully we can hook up at some point in the future. In the meantime, Do you have any contact infor, like a phone number or address for South Georgia Corvettes?

Sure thing;
South Georgia Corvettes
1396 Dillon Rd
Thomasville, GA 31799
229-226-4447
www.sgvette.com
Arron Scott is the man. He is a great guy and has helped me immeasurabley with my ZR, both with advise and service. He has helped many people on this forum. Right now we are completing my exhaust by having Stainless Works headers being sent out to be coated. (Previously he installed Tri-Flow catbacks.) This beast is just beging to come alive. Can't hardly wait for the next bacth of goodies, ie; PP top end & heads, then 368, then 415, then... Give Arron a call. He loves to talk Zr's.
Don

We're still working west. Two in Ft Walton/Destin area with a buddy with a 94 Lingenfelter 350 (412 rwhp). Come visit Niceville.

ted

I live on the south side of Atlanta and get to the Tampa area often...

Jacksonville has two large corvette clubs. One club is known for hanging out, doing shows, and eating, the other is known for the same thing, but they also race. There are ZR1 owners in both clubs.

You can check out:

http://www.carcouncil.org/

and go to the club directory.

I belong to the North Florida Corvette Association. They race nearly every weekend between Gainesville to Savanah. This is Autocross, Solo I and Solo II. You would really enjoy slamming that ZR1 into some twisties, and I would enjoy watching!

I need to run my modified 90 coupe back to Gainesville and burn off some quarter mile times, maybe we could hook up and go burn some rubber together.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom