Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Northern New Jersey Callaway service

Took the C12 to Paramus Auto Mall Chevrolet Dealer today for it's tuneup, as per recommendation by Mike Vendetto, I'll keep you posted.

Is that the old Konner Chevrolet dealership where about 20% of the 87 Callaways came from???

Sad that Malcolm Konner is gone.

Good luck with Paramus Auto Mall. I'm in Northern NJ also so if you ever need to commiserate contact me.

Small world , isn't it!

It was a cool place. As I remember it the whole second floor was full of Vettes. A very busy place with friendly staff. My old 87 #98 came from there.

all the vettes on the second floor are newer models, not vintage cars. I don't believe konner is associated with the dealership at all.

i got the c12 back yesterday, runs like a champ, dealer said only problem was spark plug wire not fully on, basicly running on 7 cylinders, thanks for all your advice.

crt2,

I'm glad it was something trivial. I bet the dealer got a treat just by having it.

:beer

-Luigi
:cool

when i left the C12 at the dealership, within 1 minute there must have been at least 20 service guys looking at the car. seems like Mr Callaway knew what he was doing !!

anybody in northern new jersey, bergen county, have their callaways serviced, locally ? if so, where and were you satisfied with the service. i'm looking for someone familiar with the cars. Thanks

Hey hey, I'm in Morris County, Callaway huh? You might have to take a ride in CT to get service;squint:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom