Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Not looking for a Z06 anymore

As I said, look into it. Many people who have changed the fluid end up with rearend problems.

Finally, somewhat, cleaned the car. Still too lazy to give it a good clean. Cleaned it off and used some spray wax. Didn't really put much into cleaning the bugs off the front, though.:ugh

But here is a pic.

Might run down to the garage on post, rent a bay and change the diff and trans fluid. They have a pit.

One thing I've noticed about OK is that no matter how many times you wash your car, it will be covered in a layer of dust 10 minutes later. ;LOL

2Cars.jpg

And it's especially hard when you have 2 black cars. ;squint:

I really need to get the windows tinted, I'm just not used to driving a car without tinted windows.

Nice car (on the right) any recalls on the Scion? :)

One thing I've noticed about OK is that no matter how many times you wash your car, it will be covered in a layer of dust 10 minutes later. ;LOL

2Cars.jpg

And it's especially hard when you have 2 black cars. ;squint:

I really need to get the windows tinted, I'm just not used to driving a car without tinted windows.

Nice car (on the right) any recalls on the Scion? :)

No, it has run for a flawless 18k+ miles.

Was there a recall?

Only issue I had that had nothing to do with Scion was when I was driving back to Ft. Sill from OKC one night, rock hit the windshield and cracked it. $400 later, I had a new windshield. :ugh My deductible was very high for that type of incident because that had never happened in my 14+ years of driving. I changed the deductible the week afterwards.

The Pioneer in the Scion sounds vastly superior to the Bose in the Z06, but the exhaust tone on the Scion isn't even on the same planet as the Z. :L

Hey Edmond, you need the license plate fascia. :thumb

Hey Edmond, you need the license plate fascia. :thumb

Looking for the front plate filler.

Ecklers wants $150 for it and it has to be painted.:eyerole I'm not going to be buying from them!

I'm searching for a used one that's already painted.

$150 for a piece of plastic? You have got to be freakin' kidding me!:boogie

D.,

I'm in Lawton, OK. The only thing local here is cattle.:L

$150 for a piece of plastic? You have got to be freakin' kidding me!:boogie
Corvette-tax. Everything costs more for the plastic fantastic. ;help

-Mac

It's a tax that I'm not trying to pay!:L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom