Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Now taking orders for the 2005 C6 Corvette!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rick Daniel

Maxie Price Chevrolet is now taking orders for the 2005 C6 Corvette.
The selling price will be MSRP for forum members. We will need a $2,000 deposit to place your order. The process will be to put your name on a list and place your order as soon as GM begins to except orders, this is EXPECTED in March of next year. We do not know for sure. This is an estimated date. Your order will be placed as your name appears on the list. Please call me for more info. :)
www.C6VetteSales.com

Why that figure 2K? Is your store strapped for cash? Will you pay a dividend on that money? What if the C6 falls victim to the same fate as the Cadillac XLR?? Still no cars. What if March comes around and there is still no allocation to dealers stated? Will you then Gladly refund the deposits? Sending a Dealer 2K for a car order is fine and dandy, but there are to many blanks to fill in here for myself to send you a check with what you just stated. Please clairify this for us.

Oh Yea One more thing, can a car ordered through your store be dropped to my local dealer or a dealer in my area for a fee?

CFour said:
Why that figure 2K? Is your store strapped for cash? Will you pay a dividend on that money? What if the C6 falls victim to the same fate as the Cadillac XLR?? Still no cars. What if March comes around and there is still no allocation to dealers stated? Will you then Gladly refund the deposits? Sending a Dealer 2K for a car order is fine and dandy, but there are to many blanks to fill in here for myself to send you a check with what you just stated. Please clairify this for us.

Ross, back off.

Wow that is such a sweet deal!! MSRP for one of the hottest cars to come to the market in a long time!! You know every dealer in this country is going to be charging way over MSRP when this first comes out. I only wish I had the damn money to buy one.

veteluvr74 said:
Wow that is such a sweet deal!! MSRP for one of the hottest cars to come to the market in a long time!! You know every dealer in this country is going to be charging way over MSRP when this first comes out. I only wish I had the damn money to buy one.

veteluvr74,

Yes this is a good deal and you are very right most dealers will charge 5 to 10 k over MSRP for the first year of the C6. The list is starting to grow so don`t waist time in getting your name on it. :)

I guess the GMS or GMO pricing is in a far far away galaxy?

I cannot buy until then maybe by the third model year????

So Rob, what you are saying is you would just hand over 2 grand and not know the fine details from someone on the internet??? Hmmm I could use 1K, I promise to pay it back sometime :)

Rob,

You need to put the same rule in effect that the Corvette Forum has. No bashing or negitive comments about for sale post. In this case this JERK would have been gone months ago.:(

Note to Rick

Rick,

I am, without a doubt, going to purchase a C6 in year "two". At that point I will drop you a line. As far as the MSRP goes - that will probably last only through the first year. After that the buyers will be right back in the "drivers seat". For the interim - have a happy new model introduction feast. We'll talk.

Remo :cool

CFour said:
So Rob, what you are saying is you would just hand over 2 grand and not know the fine details from someone on the internet??? Hmmm I could use 1K, I promise to pay it back sometime :)
Nope. What I'm saying is, you guys locked horns with one another once before, and knowing how you love to stir the pot here and play a fine line between being funny/serious and being antagonistic, I think your response to him is antagonizing.

If you're serious about doing business with him, contact him privately and ask him those questions privately. Basically, this:

Is your store strapped for cash? Will you pay a dividend on that money? What if the C6 falls victim to the same fate as the Cadillac XLR?? Still no cars. What if March comes around and there is still no allocation to dealers stated? Will you then Gladly refund the deposits?

....is being an ass. That's what I'm saying.

One more time, and I will hold any future posts you make in que for review prior to release and then the next step after that, is out the door permanently. No ifs, no ands, and no apologies. This is your last warning. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom