Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

OEM Thinspoke rears with sensors, caps, and (old) Firestones

Fozzy_Bear

Corvette
2004 silver coupe
I've got 2 rear rims off an '04 coupe with firestone FirehawkSZ50EP 274/40ZR18 runflat tires on them. They have the sensors, and caps in great condition. One rim has one small curb-skuff on it, but it's hardly noticable. I'll have a pic of it up soon.
IMG_4529.JPG

The tires are in fine shape, but have very little tread left. You could use them, but they wouldn't pass a Virgina inspection. I don't have a tread gague, but they have about THIS much tread on them.

IMG_4535.JPG

$250 Shipped to the lower 48. - other locations pay extra shipping.

+

I might be interested in the wheels and sensors but not the tires. But then again if I bought extra wheels I would rather have the set of 4. How is it you ended up with only the rear 2?

Thanks,
Bill

I might be interested in the wheels and sensors but not the tires. But then again if I bought extra wheels I would rather have the set of 4. How is it you ended up with only the rear 2?

Thanks,
Bill

A big pot-hole claimed one of the fronts... The other front was unmounted to check for dammage (absolutely none at all, but the tire wasn't worth remonting) and is up for sale in another thread.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94749

I figure either somebody will need to replace dammaged wheels (I'm not the only one who'se hit a pot hole) or somebody might be looking for a set of rear tires to mount slicks on for track days. I'll probably have an easier time selling one front sepperately from two rears than I would selling a set of three... ;shrug

But if you'd like a package deal... just let me know.

A big pot-hole claimed one of the fronts... The other front was unmounted to check for dammage (absolutely none at all, but the tire wasn't worth remonting) and is up for sale in another thread.

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94749

I figure either somebody will need to replace dammaged wheels (I'm not the only one who'se hit a pot hole) or somebody might be looking for a set of rear tires to mount slicks on for track days. I'll probably have an easier time selling one front sepperately from two rears than I would selling a set of three... ;shrug

But if you'd like a package deal... just let me know.

I see where you're coming from, I will check with a friend of mine as well he was looking for a set too though.

Thanks,
Bill:w

By the way I forgot; from the look in the picture this appear to be painted/brushed or at least not the high polished would that be correct?

Thanks again,
Bill

Yup. - painted silver... The factory base rim.

Send me your email if you'd like a close-up pick of the scuff mark I mentioned.

oh, by the way.... Love your Sig.

summer time.... these are still available.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom