Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Offering two Dealer promotional model C4 Corvettes... Harder to find issues 1989 and 1991 cvts.

Bruce a. Samoila

Corvette
1959 crown sapphire roadster
Offering from my 60 plus year private collection of dealer models are two C4 Corvette original issues. They are:
1989 convertible in Black
1991 convertible in Arctic White.

Both of these are harder to find than nearly all of the other C4 promotional models. The Black '89 is supposedly one of the most sought after of the C4s since it was the only regular issue for '89 and was offered for a shorter time than many other issues.
The Arctic White '91 was a late year offering, superseding the much more common 1991 Cascade White issue. They are different models as they do differ in many details. Your 1991 collection is not complete without this model.
Both purchased new by myself nearly thirty years ago. Absolutely Mint in the original box condition. Never displayed, not even dusty.
Offered at $35. each plus shipping please. Please look at the photos and do not hesitate to ask questions or request more photos. If interested please contact me direct at:
fift8imperial@yahoo.com
Absolutely no disappointments as these are as perfect as they come. Thanks, Bruce in Ohio 100_2097.jpg100_2096.jpg100_2098.jpg100_2116.jpg100_2117.jpg100_2120.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom