Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! OH NO!!! NEW SEAT HELL!!!!

First photo is of the interior parts and the passenger seat. Again, nothing really wrong. . .just the wrong seats. I think they were from a 78 Vette.

Third photo is the new seats in the completed interior with the new tilt-tele.

Photo of the interior when I purchased the car. . .

Glad you got it worked out. BTW, nice shifter. :thumb

When I had my seats rebuilt I sent the back two times due to the wrong material. I wanted my correct 1969 comfort weave! I suppose they could have put in the wrong foam in yours?

And, that is a nice shifter!

True (I tried that suggestion), but for tall (biger) people without tilt-tele, doing so decreases the space between the seat and the bottom of the steering wheel. . .therfore reducing leg room even more. Hence tilting the seat back further does not help. Differnt solutions for differnt people. ;)

I'm 5'9"... and I have always thought C3s were a very comfortable fit for me. However, I can see how a person over 6' would have problems. The cockpit is rather tight- and without tilt-tele, I can see how it would be downright difficult to live with.

FWIW- finding an aftermarket seat that fits a C3 is really a challenge. Most are too wide or too high. The factory 79-82 seats even sit a little different than the 68-78 seats. You can recline more with the 68-78 seats.

Glad you got your combination to work!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom