Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Oil cannister main bolt

D

Don Strausburg

I am trying to find the Main Bolt which runs thru the oil cannister for a 1964 327 300hp. The side dimples broke off on mine and trying to find someone with a spare to sell. I know you can buy the entire cannister with bolt but don't really need all of that. Anyone know where to get just the bolt?:beer

There is a oil filter can seal repair kit in the Long Island Corvette catalog but it doesn't state what is included, price is $10 . Might call and find out what it includes.
Rick

oil cannister bolt

Thanks for the reply. I have not found one. If you would like to sell yours please send me info on how to contact you. Thanks.:beer

oil cannister

Hey Black Moon, I would like to buy your oil cannister bolt. Could you send me your tel# so I can call you and work things out. Thanks, Don:w

Don,
I sent you an email the other day. Check your junk email folder. It has a photo attached. My bolt and canister are all connected. The bolt is spring loaded and locked in there some way. Shipping would be about $10 since it weights about 4 lbs. As far as the price I said I really didn't care since I'm not using it. Make me a fair offer. Unless you just have to have it 100% original I highly recommend changing to spin ons. The filter technology has come a long way since the paper elements of the 60's.
Email is a.salvatore@comcast.net

I'll pm my number so all the women on here don't start calling me.:rotfl
Sal

oil cannister bolt

Sal, I recieved your tel# and called and left a message. Maybe you were out of town or something. Just in case I am sending you my home # if you could call me sometime when you have a chance to. Thanks, Don
740-548-0600:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom