Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Oil consumption

04Torch,

Not everyone is as <AHEM> verbose as yourself. :W

LLC5 may simply be looking for a thread in which he has a common issue, or some experience to offer.

-Patrick

Patrick said:
04Torch,

Not everyone is as <AHEM> verbose as yourself. :W

LLC5 may simply be looking for a thread in which he has a common issue, or some experience to offer.

-Patrick

You mean you think I'm too verbally active?..is that a bad thingy?:L Maybe I need to read the CAC forum rules a little better ...maybe there is a limit on "member verbalization" that I overlooked...;shrug ...:D

There's no forum prohibitions on too many posts, don't worry. It's just that some members are more reticent to contribute than others. Some don't have a whole lot experience in contributing to an on-line forum, and that leads to a certain intimidation when they find folks who are both confident in what they post, and have a large number of posts.

It's sort of all about presentation style. I was just yankin' yer chain a bit on that. :D

Sorry if I yanked too hard.

-Patrick

Patrick said:
There's no forum prohibitions on too many posts, don't worry. It's just that some members are more reticent to contribute than others. Some don't have a whole lot experience in contributing to an on-line forum, and that leads to a certain intimidation when they find folks who are both confident in what they post, and have a large number of posts.

It's sort of all about presentation style. I was just yankin' yer chain a bit on that. :D

Sorry if I yanked too hard.

-Patrick
========================================================
Patrick...you can never "yank" my chain too hard:L ...we are just discussing things here ...its fun...anyway if we were yanking chains too hard it would be more like this...:bash ...:SLAP... :Buttslap... :r... :mad ...:argue or the ultimate...this>>>;troll ...
Kenny

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom