Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

OK her she is (finally!!)

Chrisr

Corvette
'07 Monterey Red/Cashmere Vert
OK here she is (finally!!)

Here's a pic of my new best friend!!!!

attachment.php

Very nice! I love the logo on the head rest. I'm actually a little jealous mine doesn't have that.

:w
-Patrick

Thanks all for the compliments!!!!

Jane Ann, how do you get the pic as large as that to post?? I resized with Infraview but when I uploaded it said it was too big.

Patrick - I have some needle and all kinds of thread. Come on out to Joisey and I'll embroider those seats!!!!! :L

Yes, but I take some comfort in the fact that mine is still newer than yours.
:L

-Patrick

Wow! I guess I have been away too much lately. Getting ready to deploy to the Ice-6 weeks left. Congratulations, Patrick-I did not know of your new ride.

And, congrats to you, Chris-very nice looking ride. Perhaps strange, I am not normally a fan of red, but ever since my tour of the Plant at BG (Cruisefest '06), I have been in love with the Monterey Red. I plan to paint a car that same color.

Do I understand correctly they cancelled that color for the 2008 models? Sorry, do not wish to offend or hijack...:upthumbs

Rick
:gap

Jane Ann, how do you get the pic as large as that to post??

Right click the thumbnail picture. Then click "properties" and copy the pictures address (hightlight the address, then press control-C). Click the little icon that looks like a mountain, and paste the address in there (control-V). Try it. My instructions are brief, but it is easy to do. Maybe Jane Ann has an easier way, but that is how I do it.
Jim

attachment.php

Jane Ann, how do you get the pic as large as that to post??

Right click the thumbnail picture. Then click "properties" and copy the pictures address (hightlight the address, then press control-C). Click the little icon that looks like a mountain, and paste the address in there (control-V). Try it. My instructions are brief, but it is easy to do. Maybe Jane Ann has an easier way, but that is how I do it.
Jim

Chris - I can think of 2 ways to include the larger photo in your post. Jim explained one in his post - Thanks DRTH! The method I used was copying the URL from the address bar in the attachment window after it opened...

AttachmentURL.jpg

then using this button
insertimage.gif
I pasted the address in the popup window, clicked on OK and it appeared in my post.

Check out this thread in the Site Help and Feedback Forum so that you'll be prepared to post lots of photos of that new C6!! Click Me

:wJane Ann

...but this thread is about Chrisr new C6! :beer

Yes, it is about Chris' new C6. But I'll take any opportunity which presents itself to deflate your Millenium Yellow ego.

Cheers, Dwayne! :beer

-Patrick

WOO-HOO!!! I think I'm getting the hang of this picture thing!!! Thanks Jane Ann & Jim!!

Patrick & 6Shooter - I kinda like the friendly rivalry going on. Don't worry about the thread being about my car!!! :L It's all good!!! :beer

RodsnRides - Yes, sad but true. They stopped Monterey Red in April. Although for 08 they have Crystal Red.

Tammy and the rest - thanks for the compliments!!!! They very much appreciated!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom