Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

OK - This is even just a bit to much Yellow for me......

Even a bit too much yellow for Dwayne?

Wait...I think I'm starting to feel a little faint....I need a Doctor......code blue.:ugh

Remo:cool

YIKES !!! My first vette was a 02 Millennium Yellow Roadster and I loved the color! This could ruin it for years to come lol

You know, Dwayne, I've been giving this thread some thought. I think you should bid on that yellow vert, and make it a bid that would be hard for anyone else to top. And after you get it, I want to hear just how your next encounter with the police go after you get pulled over right in front of the police station.

:w
-Patrick

You know, Dwayne, I've been giving this thread some thought. I think you should bid on that yellow vert, and make it a bid that would be hard for anyone else to top. And after you get it, I want to hear just how your next encounter with the police go after you get pulled over right in front of the police station.

:w
-Patrick

Partrick - now that's good. Bringing two threads together for a double hit on Dwayne. You might get away with this as he's back home in MO and on vacation. I'm pretty sure they don't have electricity where he's located. Unless they're using his MY vert as a solar panel.:L

...I'm pretty sure they don't have electricity where he's located. Unless they're using his MY vert as a solar panel.:L

:rotfl
No, Remo, THAT was a good one-liner!

-Patrick

The only problem with this analogy is that typcially [SIZE=-1] photovoltiac cells are? Are you sure you're ready? BLACK

[/SIZE]

I agree with a little too much yellow. I just went and drove a C6 yellow and trying to talk my wife into me buying it. I'd replace the checked pattern in the seats with black and do something with the floormats. Yellow is a really nice color, but it is a little too much for me.

That's not the Mid-America car they did for the SIMA show is it? If it isn't, it sure comes pretty close to the one they did.

Remo said:
I'm pretty sure they don't have electricity where he's located.
No problem, I installed 1 of these a few years ago! :upthumbs

259ab7t.jpg

Generac Guardian 12kW Generator & Automatic Transfer Switch​

Wow! That is an awful lot of yellow!!! I agree on the seats. Let's get rid of the checkered flag seats. Once again someone has proven there can be too much of a good thing. Do you think his eyes hurt after driving it on a sunny day??

:hb

a littttttttttle tooooooo much

The man has the disease bad!!

No problem, I installed 1 of these a few years ago! :upthumbs

259ab7t.jpg

Generac Guardian 12kW Generator & Automatic Transfer Switch​

Hey Patrick,

That there Dwayne is a think'in man. By god he's got me on this one.

I think it needs more Corvette crossed flags, the 862 already there are not enough for me!!

Why not throw in a few scoops of ice cream, add some toppings, whipped cream, nuts, and a cherry and you'll have the biggest banana split on record..:L

I love my Yellow Z06 and it has just enough of it from the factory, but then again that's my opinion which I am an expert on....:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom