Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...on the stands this week:

*89x2*

Collector Car Magazine

Featuring: 21 years of Callaway Corvettes :wI like the red car on the cover :cool beside the C16 :eek

And...

Corvette Enthusiast Magazine

Featuring: Son of Sledge and the King, a retrospective on two powerful C4 Icons :cool

frontpg_left.jpg

Cool, the byline is "A day with seven super-fun C4s". Chris told me it was gonna be "A day with six super-fun C4's, and also Bob's car"...

Cool, the byline is "A day with seven super-fun C4s". Chris told me it was gonna be "A day with six super-fun C4's, and also Bob's car"...

All the cars were amazing and great for their own reasons :upthumbs

Thanks Bob for being a part of this - And thank you to everyone else who had a hand in this historic retrospective :v

Thats awsome! :cool Must have been a fun day. I wounder who took the pictures?:thumb Have to get my copy.:beer

A GREAT DAY

Thanks Chris for putting together a wonderful Corvette experience -AGAIN . Your idea was expertly executed. I think the best part was having fun and spending time with my Corvette brothers. Everyones Corvette(s) were spectacular and I so appreciated the oppurtunity to spend a few exciting moments in each! It was great spending time with people I see rarely and have common interest with. Now to see MY CALLAWAY in the pages of Corvette Enthusiast magazine is just icing on the cake and has fulfilled one of my childhood dreams. THANKS CHRIS FOR MAKING A DREAM COME TRUE! --I bet you get that alot these days. AND THANKS CALLAWAY CARS FOR BUILDING ONE HELLUVA MACHINE THAT HAS GIVEN ME SO MUCH PLEASURE!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :beer:upthumbs:cool:thumb:thumb

Thanks Bob for being a part of this - And thank you to everyone else who had a hand in this historic retrospective :v
Thanks for putting it together. Showing up and driving other peoples' cars was the easy (and fun) part!

Thanks Chris for putting together a wonderful Corvette experience -AGAIN . Your idea was expertly executed. I think the best part was having fun and spending time with my Corvette brothers. Everyones Corvette(s) were spectacular and I so appreciated the oppurtunity to spend a few exciting moments in each! It was great spending time with people I see rarely and have common interest with. Now to see MY CALLAWAY in the pages of Corvette Enthusiast magazine is just icing on the cake and has fulfilled one of my childhood dreams. THANKS CHRIS FOR MAKING A DREAM COME TRUE! --I bet you get that alot these days. AND THANKS CALLAWAY CARS FOR BUILDING ONE HELLUVA MACHINE THAT HAS GIVEN ME SO MUCH PLEASURE!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :beer:upthumbs:cool:thumb:thumb

Joe, It was indeed a great day! No worries on others driving your car, right? Right?????? ;shrug
Thanks to all who participated it was alot of fun .And Many more thanks to My buddy Chris who set it all up . Pete

Awesome! :beer

PETE,
ISN'T CHRIS ALWAYS LOOKING TO SET YOU UP?
;LOL
Thanks for putting it together. Showing up and driving other peoples' cars was the easy (and fun) part!

Yea, showing up was the easy part. That, and lunch :beer

Just read the CE article and it was a fun read. Great job profiling the cars guys!

Can't find the Collecter Car Magazine yet and their website doesn't reference Callaway for its new edition..... www.carcollector.com right?

Just read the CE article and it was a fun read. Great job profiling the cars guys!

Can't find the Collecter Car Magazine yet and their website doesn't reference Callaway for its new edition..... www.carcollector.com right?

Yes, the August issue of Car Collector.

CarCollectorCover.jpg

Cover + 7pgs on the History of Callaway Cars
also 5pgs on Mike Yaeger's Collection

-Luigi
:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom