Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

On the way...to 200K!

;LOL

Oh if you only knew the history of this car! Only thing "original" in the engine are the connecting rods and push rods! :D

Thanks for the "warning"...but nothing to worry about. Damn near everything mechanical has been rebuilt or replaced.

Bill

Already ??? !!!!! ;LOL;LOL;LOL

Glenn
:w

Hot Rod Roy made reference to valves and pistons coming together when the timing chain breaks..... that would be an interference engine. your engine should not be of that design....

Hot Rod Roy made reference to valves and pistons coming together when the timing chain breaks..... that would be an interference engine. your engine should not be of that design....

Ahhh ok ok, I gotcha. No it is not, there is plenty of valve to piston clearance.

Bill

The 'ol basket case 84 turned 190K last weekend.

Wonder if I can rack up another 10K over the winter... :D

Bill
Well you have another 90K to catch up with this Red 86!!
She is the Official GMJ Beater Vette!!:boogie:boogie:boogieYou Know the Kind that has so many miles and is so Ragged out inside that you would hate to sell it to anybody!!:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoesBut still drives Great and Runs like a Bat outt'a hell and refuses to die!!!;LOL;LOL;LOL:upthumbs
attachment.php

Well you have another 90K to catch up with this Red 86!!
She is the Official GMJ Beater Vette!!:boogie:boogie:boogieYou Know the Kind that has so many miles and is so Ragged out inside that you would hate to sell it to anybody!!:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoesBut still drives Great and Runs like a Bat out'a hell and refuses to die!!!;LOL;LOL;LOL:upthumbs
attachment.php

Yeahhhh I know Junk....I'm slackin! :L Man I tell ya tho...the first 150 or so (before I bought it) were ROUGH miles! Poor thing....

Bill

Yeahhhh I know Junk....I'm slackin! :L Man I tell ya tho...the first 150 or so (before I bought it) were ROUGH miles! Poor thing....

Bill
Well,Louella hasn't had the best life,but she dose still have her original Drive components!!:D:D:DShes a Matching # Car!!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

Hit 199,500 over the weekend...but gonna be slowed down due to a failing RF wheel bearing (that is maybe 4 yrs old).

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom