Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Once Again - What a Machine!

milehigreg

Corvette
1989 Dark Red Coupe
Just got back from a road trip to Kentucky. I have 96,000 miles on my stock 89 coupe. Just drove 2565 trouble free miles at 23.1 MPG. It is an automatic with a high performance rearend. (3.08)
:v

I agree...once I fixed the problems the original owner had neglected..this C4 has been a great car and my main DD. I spent a couple days last week on Skyline Drive/Blue Ridge Parkway and had a blast!! Not many cars that provide this kind of fun/performance and get 25 highway mpg. I love this Vette !! :beer

Did you take pix to share? :drool:

Kentucky, NC, Blue Ridge Parkway, Smokie Mtns. These are all great areas for Corvette driving. :thumb

Here's a video I made about a great road and our machines. :naughty: Turn up the volume.

A Dragon Tale

:wJane Ann

It sounds like you had a great time on your trip. We love driving our '96 and can't wait for the next road trip.

Bruce :)

Greg, sounds like you had a great time. Pictures would be nice........:D

Photos!

Greg, sounds like you had a great time. Pictures would be nice........:D

Here's a few pics. Nothing really on the road. I didn't drive very much once I got there. Mostly an interstate trip. I-70 to St Louis and I-64 into Ky. Those of you who have done the Cruisfest caravan from here know it well. This was my third road trip. I've been to Phoenix, Black Hills S.D. and now KY. 23 MPG for each trip. I love driving twisties in it but am amazed at what a great road car it is too!

The pics are at my Mom's place in KY and a couple from Mid America Motorworks. A little sidetrip on the way back.

Gallery for the pictures:
ImageShack© - Gallery

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom