Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Open House Event - please help plan...

When would yo be able to attend an open house at Callaway Cars - CT

• Total voters
I could go anytime. I take it that if it were in the winter months we would be driving our winter cars there .
Jeff

Jeff, yes, winter cars for sure if it is during the "road salt" months :cool

That said, I may drive my "DD" anyways, or even fly in for this. I have put about 7k mi. on cars this month :W

If everything works out, we'll get to see the debut of an amazing Callaway C16 :cool amongst other great stuff. In a dream world, Pete would get his 100+ then :boogie

EITHER DEC OR JANUARY WOULD WORK FOR ME ,BUT DON'T FORGET THE WINTER WEATHER IN THE NOTHEAST CAN ALWAYS SURPRISE YOU

Spring in New England...

Looks like early spring may be the time :cool (Weather permitting, right... ;) )

Thank you for all the input and for voting. If you have not cast your vote, please take a minute and do so :beer

This would probably have to be a fly in trip depending on when? Nov/Dec is no go / but maybe spring. What is best airport for Old Lyme?? :w

Hey guys do you think you would all like to go up to Callaway for Luigi's C16 debute Lets see if we can get a group to show support for a Great car and a Great guy. and a outstanding car manufacturer.

Hey guys do you think you would all like to go up to Callaway for Luigi's C16 debute Lets see if we can get a group to show support for a Great car and a Great guy. and a outstanding car manufacturer.

I'll be there - as long as Luigi takes delivery from Callaway Cars West. :D

Come on, Luigi - it would be a great break-in drive on the way home...

Pete, it is on the books for March, hopefully Luigi's C16 will be ready by then :cool

I'll be there - as long as Luigi takes delivery from Callaway Cars West. :D

Come on, Luigi - it would be a great break-in drive on the way home...

Jon, you know his car is already in CT, right ;)

The details...

Callaway Owners, as many are aware, there have been plans on the table for us to have an open house/tour of Callaway Cars Connecticut facility on the website ( http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/Events.htm )

While we are trying to work this out to provide the greatest insight into how our cars are made and a tour by the folks that make them, your feedback would really help out here in the planning :cool

I will post this as a poll and if you could, not only respond to the poll for when you prefer to have this event (as to your schedule), but also feel free to suggest anything you think may be of interest in making this visit the absolute best :upthumbs

Thanks in advance for your feedback - We hope you can make the open house/tour! :w

TTT :w

I would definitely be interested in a spring ride to the facility. I have never been and I would love to drive my Supernatural CR1 down. It would be a great photo opportunity. :upthumbs

I would definitely be interested in a spring ride to the facility. I have never been and I would love to drive my Supernatural CR1 down. It would be a great photo opportunity. :upthumbs

Ben, that is GREAT - we are aiming for March. Based upon the feedback from the poll and emails rcvd., it makes sense. The more Callaway Corvettes, the better the picture out front, right???

Folks, be sure to keep up on event details for this OPEN HOUSE as well as other COG events for 2008 at http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/Events.htm :w

Folks, talking with Callaway Cars last week, this is really looking like a March-time event :cool

We will have some sort of pre-registration for this just to make sure the resources are able to accomodate this trip.

I would like to ask, what are some specific things you would like to see or do while at the shop, or on this trip to CT. ;shrug

Also, if there are any travel details not covered already, please do not hesitate to ask! (Hotel/motel list will be out, shortly into the new year).

Thanks for your feedback in the planning - :w

I'd like to watch them install a supercharger on my C6. LOL

I'd like to watch them install a supercharger on my C6. LOL

It is a pretty interesting process however, it can be a bit longer in time than we are going to have at the event :cool

Maybe you could drop the car off, the week before and then we can see it during its "almost-done" stages ;shrug

Any other ideas on this one?? :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom