Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Opinions for my vanity plate.

JoeB

Corvette
1994 Torch Red Hatchback
I just realized that this is the perfect place to solve a dilema I am having. My nickname is Father Joe, therefore I'm looking for a plat to depict it. Which of the two attached plates best represents my nic?

I knew it.

For some reason the pics aren't attaching. Here's how the plates read:

FATHRJO

and

FATHERJ

My concern with the 1st plate is that someone will read it as Fat Hr Jo, rather than Father Joe, whereas plate 2 makes it clear except for the Joe part. The plus side to the latter plate is if I get stopped the Officer will probably think..hmmm father, must be a minister of some sort.

Welcome aboard.....

Another Michigan Man joins in:upthumbs

Have you tryed this site? CLICK ME
Its helpful to test a plate before you go stand in that looooooooong line at the DMV.

How about JOEDADY?:w

~Chas

I would do FTHR JOE, otherwise #1

I like FTHR JOE also, especially if you can get it with the space between words. I think #1 would be confused like you said.

Can you check online with your DMV to see what plates are available in your state?

FathaJo ?

Great Suggestions...Thanks

I had considered FTHRJOE too so I may reconsider it. Seven is the limit so I can't separate with a space. FATHAJO is also a good one to think about. I've been on the DMV site seeing how they looked and was going to post the actual plates but they wouldn't attach for some reason. JoeDady which rhymes with YoDaddy cracks me up. I may chew on that one and see if it's available. Thanks again for the input.

I had considered FTHRJOE too so I may reconsider it. Seven is the limit so I can't separate with a space. FATHAJO is also a good one to think about. I've been on the DMV site seeing how they looked and was going to post the actual plates but they wouldn't attach for some reason. JoeDady which rhymes with YoDaddy cracks me up. I may chew on that one and see if it's available. Thanks again for the input.

Idaho allow 7 characters and 1/2 space. The order blank would look like this: FTHR/JOE. In Idaho, the specialty plates are ordered through the Idaho Transportation Department, rather than the DMV. Tou could check with the DMV or whoever it is to make sure that you have all the rules.

#1...Hello and welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

DADDYJO / PAPAJOE / FADDAJO

I like this one JODADDY:upthumbs
Second choice would be PAPAJOE
Maybe even this one would be a strong contender for 1st Place :confused

Either one looks good,

Bill :w (hoosierdaddy was selected by the members with a majority) So I went with it, I guess before the eliminations I was stuck on this or hoosiervette. But hoosierdaddy works about like your JODADDY, catchy ;shrug

Welcome to the CAC!

I'd go with #1..

:w
-Stefan

welcome to cac. what about joe rev,,,,, collarj,,,,,,,,,,,holyjoe

The Winner is:

I liked the ring of JoDaddy, but FTHRJOE won and it was available. The guy at the DMV even caught on to it, Father Joe. Thanks for all the feedback.

I liked the ring of JoDaddy, but FTHRJOE won and it was available. The guy at the DMV even caught on to it, Father Joe. Thanks for all the feedback.

"Congratulations"
FTHRJOE

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom