Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Options by VIN Number

larry Quesnelle

Corvette
2011 Z06 Silver, black leather interior
I am looking at buying another Vette, a 2002. Is there anyone that can help me read the VIN to establish the options the car should have? Thanks

I am looking at buying another Vette, a 2002. Is there anyone that can help me read the VIN to establish the options the car should have? Thanks
Welcome. Unfortunately, a VIN won't give you much if any info on the options of the car. There should be a build sticker with the RPO codes for the options of the car, inside. I can't remember where it's located in a C5, but check the glove compartment door inside, center console lid and the rear storage compartment lids. Post the last 8 digits of your VIN, and I'll see what I can find on my end.

Thank you for the response, Sir. I will check the areas that you mention. The last 8 # of the VIN are 25112062. Appreciate the help.

Thank you for the response, Sir. I will check the areas that you mention. The last 8 # of the VIN are 25112062. Appreciate the help.
Here you go:

Vehicle Build
Model: 1YY07 - 2002 CORVETTE COUPE Order Number: DRSX8F
Gross Vehicle Weight: 1,663 Build Date: 10/29/2001

Option Codes

*IVH is not the definitive source of GM Vehicle RPO information and is intended for service reference only. Should there be any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker.
193 - BLACK LEATHER TRIM SEATING 19I - BLACK INTERIOR TRIM
1SC - CORVETTE COUPE PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP 2: * DUAL ZONE AIR CONDITIONING * FOG LAMPS * LUGGAGE SHADE AND PARCEL NET * MEMORY PACKAGE * ADJUSTABLE SPORT BUCKET SEAT * POWER PASSENGER SEAT * TWILIGHT SENTINEL * ELECTROCHROMIC MIRRORS: ISRV & LH OSRV * HEAD UP DISPLAY * STEERING: POWER TELESCOPING & MANUAL TILT STEERING COLUMN 41U - BLACK
AAB - MEMORY PACKAGE AG2 - SIX-WAY POWER PASSENGER SEAT
AK5 - DRIVER & PASSENGER SUPPLEMENTAL INFLATABLE RESTRAINT SYSTEM AQ9 - ADJUSTABLE SPORT BUCKET SEATS WITH LEATHER TRIMMED SEATING SURFACES
BGR - BOWLING GREEN PLANT CF7 - REMOVABLE SUN ROOF
CJ2 - AIR CONDITIONING-ELECTRONIC DUAL ZONE D42 - REAR COMPARTMENT LUGGAGE SHADE AND PARCEL NET
DD0 - ELECTROCHROMIC MIRRORS: ISRV & LH OSRV DD8 - OSRV
DL5 - ROADSIDE SERVICE INFORMATION DECAL FE3 - SPORT SUSPENSION
FE9 - 50-STATE LOW EMISSION VEHICLE GU6 - REAR AXLE 3.42 RATIO
IL3 - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN-AQ9 JL9 - 4-WHEEL DISC ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM
K63 - 110 AMP GENERATOR LS1 - 5.7L LITER SFI V8 - 350HP
MM6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION MN6 - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
N37 - STEERING COLUMN - POWER TELESCOPING & MANUAL TILT NF7 - FEDERAL EMISSION SYSTEM NLEV
NK4 - LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL QG1 - PAINTED ALUMINUM WHEEL
R9Z - POMS EXPEDITE - SOLD ORDERS SLL - SOLD ORDERS
T82 - TWILIGHT SENTINEL T96 - FOG LAMPS
U52 - ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION UN0 - AM/FM STEREO W/CD PLAYER
UV6 - HEAD UP DISPLAY UV7 - WINDSHIELD ANTENNA
UZ6 - BOSE SPEAKER & AMPLIFIER SYSTEM V49 - LICENSE PLATE FRAME
V73 - STATEMENT OF VEHICLE CERT.-U.S. /CANADA VM3 - CONSUMER INFORMATION LABEL
XGG - FRONT TIRE-P245/45ZR17 BW SBR YGH - REAR TIRE-P275/40ZR18 BW SBR
Z51 - PERFORMANCE HANDLING PACKAGE

Where can I get information on my vehicle like listed in the above post.
vin 194675S117790 there used to be a website you could go to to get this information but now with all the FOI laws it seems we can not longer get this. Rob do you have access to a database of old data?

Where can I get information on my vehicle like listed in the above post.
vin 194675S117790 there used to be a website you could go to to get this information but now with all the FOI laws it seems we can not longer get this. Rob do you have access to a database of old data?
I don't have access to a database that goes back that far.

Thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom