Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: optispark for 1995 corvette base

ras

Corvette
1995 torch red coupe
Ok i have started to do some performance upgrades on my 1995 coupe. When i went to buy a delphi optispark i found many of them online. My question is why do they say "not compatable" when i select my car. They say they will work on a indy 500 model vin p but not the base model vin p. What gives? If you go on ebay and find a delphi optispark cz20003 it says "not compatable". I am so sick of getting different answers from everyone online. If someone has a 1995 vin p base model vet who has replaced thier optispark with a Delphi please tell me the p/n. I dont want to spend a lot of money and then find out why it won't work.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
That link plus jegs say the Delphi cz20003 will work for my car. This is what i thought but some sites say its "not compatable".:mad If anyone is looking for a Delphi cz20003 optispark partsgeek has them for $284.25 with free shipping.:thumb Thats the best deal i could find.

Rock Auto also shows that Delphi part number only fits
the Indianapolis 500 LOL They must get their information from the same source as E-Bay.

Their price is $278.79 plus shipping.
They offer a 5% part coupon discount.
No discount for shipping.

You enter this code in the box that says where did you hear about us when you check out. 68D8F559FE8C should be good till 5/1/3/13.

If you decide to order from them and the coupon doesn't work do a search for Rock Auto discount coupon.

Who every you purchase from, verify they will not
substitute the part for another manufacture if they
don't have it in stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went with the delphi cz20003 from partsgeek for $284 with free shipping. Put it on yesterday but cant try it until i get my heads back from machine shop and exhaust built. I am getting rid of all my cats and replacing with x pipe and long tube headers. I will list all my upgrades and dyno results this spring when the road to TPIS is salt free.
:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom