Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Original Wheels For Sale (Set of 4)

Space Cowboy

Corvette
1968 Convertible - Candy Apple - 427/475+
*** Sold *** Original Wheels For Sale (Set of 4)

I still have the original wheels that were on my 68 Corvette when I purchased then restored it. According to the stamp on the wheels, the size is 15x8 JJ. I'm attaching inside/outside photos of each wheel. they are in fair condition with some dings here and there, but they still 0 balance.

These are sitting around in my garage and taking up room. If you're interested, the price is set at $80. You pay the shipping fees. Send me a message for questions.

CIMG1192.JPGCIMG1193.jpgCIMG1194.JPGCIMG1195.jpgCIMG1196.JPGCIMG1197.JPGCIMG1199.JPGCIMG1200.JPG

That's a deal! Back in the mid 70's I bought a pair new from a dealer and they cost me like $75/each. They were new and painted the silver color, just needing the tires put on.

You don't happen to have the trim rings and center caps too?

I thought 68's had 15x7 wheels.

I'm not the original owner, so I can't account if they swapped them out. The car was very bastardized when I got it. I can only tell you what is stamped on them.

That's a deal! Back in the mid 70's I bought a pair new from a dealer and they cost me like $75/each. They were new and painted the silver color, just needing the tires put on.

You don't happen to have the trim rings and center caps too?

I have trim rings, but they are dinged up a little. I didn't add those to sale yet, but will in the future. I restored and reused the caps.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom