Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Paddle mirrors on a (C4) Callaway...

*89x2*

Has anyone seen these before??? ;shrug

Export (breakaway) mirrors were mandated for overseas deliveries :cool

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've seen them, ow wait.. I'm overseas :D
But there are not that much of them overhere in Holland and even less people keep them on there car. They always remind me of Mickey Mouse... Don't know why ;)

Groeten Peter

First picture was from Malc`s car..Luckily he changed the mirros to us version before I bought the car. Those export mirrors are ugly. :puke

What do you think about the export orange rear center lights. I think those are pretty rare. #010 also has them but then in the aero rear lights, don't know if that is a one off or if there are more of those?

Groeten Peter

What do you think about the export orange rear center lights. I think those are pretty rare. #010 also has them but then in the aero rear lights, don't know if that is a one off or if there are more of those?

Groeten Peter

Peter, here is one:

90ex3.JPG

Did they change the mirrors on #10?

1.jpg

Surf, I have never seen anything showing 89-010 without the normal ones ;shrug

IMG_2996.JPG

Good question Josh!

If I remember correctly the problem with the export mirrors is that the base where it connects to the door is bigger then the one on the original mirrors. So when you change the mirrors you would see some marking where the export mirrors would have been. But I could be confused with the C3 chrome / sports mirrors...

#10 also has the export rear lights so I think the change is very big that one time it also had the export mirrors..

Groeten Peter

well that is one cool aerobody anybody know more about her:confused

That car is in Holland , owned by Mr Arie.

I tried contacting him for months now to get a photoshoot and interview but he was not on the year openingsmeeting of our Corvette Club this April.
--------
funny to see the car had run-flats and now dymags, where were they swapped , are these wheels somewhere in UK ??

I am looking for these wheels for my future Callaway car :upthumbs

hey jeroen if you get to contact him let me know beacause id like to see the car but the front end puzzles me is it an option an one off concept an special edition wat is it:confused

hey jeroen if you get to contact him let me know beacause id like to see the car but the front end puzzles me is it an option an one off concept an special edition wat is it:confused

yup it was a one off build with special Aerobody, intake manifold and intercooler setup......oh yea and 586hp too :D

yes this was a very special car.

please also check this forum and the Heartbeat forum in Holland for more info and pictures.

the car mentioned 1989 #10

well that helps me:upthumbs sure it sucks that there arnt more aerobodys built like that but if she is in holland i wil try to fid the owner so i can find out more about it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom