Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

paint protection

U

urleycay

its getting that time of year for me to get vette , bike etc ready for spring and summer. i have used mequires products for years with great results and have also used Der Shiney Stuff on vette & bike w/ also great results. now there is a new product (to me) called 5 Star Shine. has anyone tried this? How about people commenting on how they take care of there pride and joy vehicles. tell us what they use and results.
thanks and have a great day.;)

I use Zaino. It will be time for clay-bar and 5 or 6 coats again.

Hi,

I'm moving this to the Care & Detailing section as I think it will get more exposure there.:)

By the way, I was a long-time Zaino user but switched to the Adam's Products about 1-1/2 years ago...love the stuff!

Elaine

i must be living under a rock i,ve never heard of either product. can you guys give me a little insight as to how these work and composition.
thanks

thanks , i ordered some undercarriage spray. never heard of of dedicated spray for the undercarriage

I started using Liquid Glass. I have never used anything like this. It goes on easy and comes off easy. I have five coats on it now and the paint has never looked so good. I got it off the internet. Just do a search for Liquid Glass. Great stuff.:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom