Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Paint Shop in New England

O

obrienw

Hi,
I am relatively new to Southern New Hampshire and am trying to find a body shop to paint my '81. I'm looking for a good but not "concours" paint job.

Anybody out there have any experience with good body shops in the new england area?

Thanks

Obrienw,

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center. I used to live in Windham, about 15 minutes from Chester, but unfortunately I don't know of a good body shop up there off the top of my head. You might want to get in touch with Gate City Corvette Club out of Nashua, NH. They hold monthly meetings on the second Friday of each month at Dobles Chevrolet in Manchester on S. Willow St., right off exit 1 of 293. They also have a web site at http://www.gatecitycorvetteclub.com I believe that one or two of the members owns a body shop. Hope this helps. Let me know how you make out.

Hey tom here I'm in the springfield mass area I can paint it and do great fiberglass work reasonably if your interested e mail me I garrentee my work and your satisfication building85@yahoo.com

Tom,

Do you have a body shop that specializes in Corvettes? We're always looking to add to our online database of Corvette repair and restoration shops.

obrienw said:
Hi,
I am relatively new to Southern New Hampshire and am trying to find a body shop to paint my '81. I'm looking for a good but not "concours" paint job.
Anybody out there have any experience with good body shops in the new england area?
Thanks

obrienw, sorry to butt into this conversation. I don't know of any paint shops.. but it sounds like you are getting help with your question.. I just wanted to invite you to check out the 1981 Corvette Website The L81VetteRegistry Please check it out when you have a few minutes.. If you like what you see... we'd be glad to have ya.. we have 95 registered members :D

Bud Dougherty

I don't specialize in corvetts but have done my share along with boats and a couple of shelbys, but if someone wanted a good paint job or quality fiberglass work for a very reasonable price I can do it.My last fiberglass job was a snowmobile that hit a tree,the guy couldn't believe it was the same sled.I do gelcoats strip jobs cracks holes panel replacements any thing you need and also mechanics for all years to a point ( I send rear wheel berings out)I know corvetts and have 30 years pro experiance

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom