Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Painted helmet

napacruzerC5

Corvette
'01 TR M6, '07 MS A6
Attended a Jets and Vettes GTG and found someone to paint my helmet. Check this out in the link below. Really like what he did to "Jake" in the back of the helmet.

Login

Damn...I thought I fixed that. Time to punt...let me try something else.

Rhys

Damn...I thought I fixed that. Time to punt...let me try something else.

Rhys
Rhys, if you need me to post it for you, let me know. I'll be happy to oblige. :cool

:wJane Ann

Rhys, if you need me to post it for you, let me know. I'll be happy to oblige. :cool

:wJane Ann

Thanks. I'm actually picking up the finished helmet on Tuesday. The pictures I had on another vette site were "in progress" shots. So, I'll wait till I get the helmet back and take pictures then. I'll p.m. you if I can't figure it out. I plan on having the painter take finished shots then email me the pictures as a backup plan.
Rhys

Thanks. I'm actually picking up the finished helmet on Tuesday. The pictures I had on another vette site were "in progress" shots. So, I'll wait till I get the helmet back and take pictures then. I'll p.m. you if I can't figure it out. I plan on having the painter take finished shots then email me the pictures as a backup plan.
Rhys
:thumb If you need help PM me and we'll git-r-done! I'm looking forward to seeing the pix.
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom