Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

parting out 93 40th anniversary corvette

The seats look good, just a little wear on the drivers seat where you slide in nothing bad though, i know they went up and back before i took them out but i didnt check the lumbar support. I will get some picutre up as soon as my camera gets back.

looking to buy the lights above the door panels if they are black. If you still have the speedo whats the price on that too.

I do not have the driver side light bezel, it broke when i took it out but i do have the passenger side if you need it.

if any one needs any interior pieces im sure i have it, got all the carpet, panels, dash, switches, and from what i have seen all in really nice shape. I have two wheels also, and all 4 center caps.

Parting out a 40th anniversary corvette, if you need any parts let me know and i will take a picture of it and let you know a price.

Thanks
There are a couple of things I am looking for. The first is the Bose radio receiver/amplifier, with connectors, that resides in the aft compartment behind the passenger seat. The Delco model number on my radio tag is 16178351. There may be others that work as well. The second is a set of parts. They are the front roof mounting brackets attached to the widshield frame as well as the plastic covers and cross plastic that goes from one side to the other. For some reason, my vette has the '87/'88 style brackets. I purchased it used and have no clue why that is. Also, GM at one point sold a retrofit kit for converting early vette's to the '89-'96 type.
Thnx... Ron

Pictures

Brian i got the two bezels out and looked at them they are really nice no clips broke or anything, my dad took off with my camera for the weekend to take pictures of some cars and he is going to take some pictures sunday night and email them to me and i will get them to you, if you need anything else let me know

I was wondering if you had pictures yet. I am still very interested. Thanks, Brian

I'm interested in the radio if it works. If so how much?

I've tried to contact you a couple of times, but no reply. Are you still parting out the vette????

I do still have the radio is was refurbished in 2001, according to the sticker on the radio. I will $300 for it.
Not sure what you mean about the battery access panel enless you are talking about the panel belove the hood with the diagonal slots.

Black plastic cover

Hi,
I need a body cover that sheilds the rear drivers side marker lights. It's underneath the car. Please see my post under new members for more details.
Thanks

FLOOR MATS

FLOOR MATS
CONDITION 1 to 10????;shrug
PRICE?
P.S. I put a link to this post on the "40th Anniversary" forum

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom