Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parting out my 1971 vette coupe

vette6935

I bought another corvette coupe and need space so I am parting out my 1971 coupe project. It has a 4speed chassis and I have the firewall back of the body, I have most of the interior, All glass is good expect the windshield. Simply ask what you are looking for and I'll tell ya if I got it and a price. All parts are located near springfield illinois for those of you who are thinking of pickup or shipping ideas. I do have a title with this vehicle. It is sitting on a rebuilt title. Most of these parts are originals not repos so if you are looking to restore these parts are probably what you are looking for. vette6935@yahoo.com

I have a 72 and I'm looking for the rear window storage tray.

I would take the brackets and hardware to the rear window...the stuff that makes it removable please. Thanks.....:beer

WTB QJET 7041205 CARB - Do U Hav???

I bought another corvette coupe and need space so I am parting out my 1971 coupe project. It has a 4speed chassis and I have the firewall back of the body, I have most of the interior, All glass is good expect the windshield. Simply ask what you are looking for and I'll tell ya if I got it and a price. All parts are located near springfield illinois for those of you who are thinking of pickup or shipping ideas. I do have a title with this vehicle. It is sitting on a rebuilt title. Most of these parts are originals not repos so if you are looking to restore these parts are probably what you are looking for. vette6935@yahoo.com

WTB QJET 7041205 CARB - Do U Hav???
This is for a 1971 454/365 4-speed MT.

If yes please email me so we can close a deal.

I'm willing to pay up to $500 for a complete working carb.

My email is: gotta_believe@hotmail.com

Thanks,

I would take the brackets and hardware to the rear window...the stuff that makes it removable please. Thanks.....:beer

The latches are not very good they are usable but the springs dont work so you have to hold them out get the window out. They do hold the window in just fine though.

Do you still have the door panels, seat belts, or seats? Also, what color are they? I have a 74 with medium saddle, but I could always dye them.

Do you have the front bracket for mounting the differential to the frame? PM me with a price? I have a 1969, but beleive all the 68-73 brackets were the same?
Thanks and regards...joe

Do you still have the carper?

Do you still have the carpet, radio or speakers? Thanks

This thread is dead, last activity by this guy was in March.....I wanted parts and still waiting for a reply:eyerole

rear plenum astro ventilation system for underneath the rear deck vents

I am wondering if you have the rear plenum satro ventilation system from underneath the rear deck vents. Please let me know something.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom