Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parts for sale off my totaled 95

Do you have the molding for the windshield header and pillars?

With a ray gun... LOL PayPal works. Let me see what shipping will be first. I'll check UPS and USPS

Haven't heard from you. Shipping cost? Total?

Sorry Guys

I have been a little tied up, My dad passed 2 weeks ago and I have been a little busy.

I will check on the shipping on the gas cover hinges. Should be around $15 or so.

I do have both the rear carpet and the Pillar pieces and header for the front window. Both are in very good shape. Trim pieces are like brand new. I have pictures available.

Last edited:
I have been a little tied up, My dad passed 2 weeks ago and I have been a little busy.

I will check on the shipping on the gas cover hinges. Should be around $15 or so.

I do have both the rear carpet and the Pillar pieces and header for the front window. Both are in very good shape. Trim pieces are like brand new. I have pictures available.

Sorry about your dad, and thank you.

Let me know what you want for the carpet when you get ready.

Sorry to learn of your loss. I will be out of town for the next week and unable to reply, but let me know and I'll do paypal when I return

Are you going to sell these parts or shall we dismiss it?

parts are still available

Sorry for the long absence, lost one of my brothers last month as well. They were both sick for a long time and they are in a better place now. Just regrouping and getting back on track.

I still have the gas lid base with hinges
The rear deck carpet
the speakers
the pillar and windshield moldings

Am I missing something. Let me know the ship to zip so I can figure UPS or USPS for those that are still interested. I have friday off so I should beable to get it all boxed and shipped out.

Hi Mike,

I bought the rear solenoid from you earlier. Would you happen to have the rear speakers? If so, How much?

Merry Christmas...............

Thanks,
Neal

The speakers I have are not the Bose powered units. Just the plain ole' Delco's.

Speakers

So sorry to hear about your brother. Lost my mother a couple of months ago.

I am looking for the rear speakers to be shipped to 18336.

how much total?

Neal

Sorry for the long absence, lost one of my brothers last month as well. They were both sick for a long time and they are in a better place now. Just regrouping and getting back on track.

I still have the gas lid base with hinges
The rear deck carpet
the speakers
the pillar and windshield moldings

Am I missing something. Let me know the ship to zip so I can figure UPS or USPS for those that are still interested. I have friday off so I should beable to get it all boxed and shipped out.

Sorry to hear.

I would like the rear deck carpet. Price? 74135

So sorry to hear about your brother. Lost my mother a couple of months ago.

I am looking for the rear speakers to be shipped to 18336.

how much total?

Neal

The speakers I need to pull out still so I will do it first thing in the morning. Its funny that all the parts I have sent out seem to go to the east. And If I need something it comes from the east. I guess the stuff that falls apart here stays good back there and vice versa...

Sorry to hear.

Same here, I will pull and box in the morning. Then get a price for you. Sucks to have to work on such a nice day. It will probably snow tomorrow.(89049)

Speakers

Yeah I can never find the things I need on the east coast. I recently bought my '92 and it was stored for 7 years. Lots of little issues I am fixing. I appreciate what you are doing, thank you.

Neal

The speakers I need to pull out still so I will do it first thing in the morning. Its funny that all the parts I have sent out seem to go to the east. And If I need something it comes from the east. I guess the stuff that falls apart here stays good back there and vice versa...

Same here, I will pull and box in the morning. Then get a price for you. Sucks to have to work on such a nice day. It will probably snow tomorrow.(89049)

Forgot to ask, do you need all 4 pieces I think or just the bottom?

3 pieces. Got them out. Let me know what you need so I can get it boxed and weight

Last edited:
pictures of carpet

Driver side rear carpet.jpgPass side rear carpet.jpgRear deck carpet.jpg
Sorry to hear.

Here are some pictures of the carpet. The only thing I see is a blue shade just above the jack storage door. Not sure what it is. Someone probably tossed a drink in the car after it was wrecked.

I had to put the pieces in 2 boxes. One for all was oversize and to pricy to ship.

Last edited:
Rear speakers 1.jpgRear speakers 2.jpg
Yeah I can never find the things I need on the east coast. I recently bought my '92 and it was stored for 7 years. Lots of little issues I am fixing. I appreciate what you are doing, thank you.

Neal

Here are some pic's. The connector on the driver side is broke. The clip that holds it to the speaker frame broke when the car was hit. Easy fix if yours are still in good shape, if you have them. And I'm thinking you don't need the mount for the speakers. Let me know and I will get shipping figured out and let you know. I was thinking like $25 for the speakers + shipping.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom