Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pauls chrome

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
anyone have good or bad experience with these guys?

Pauls Chrome Plating
724-538-3367
www.paulschrome.com

thanks , Herb

Excellent. Expensive. Chuck

Excellent. Expensive. Chuck
they dont seem to be more expensive than CustomChromePlating out of Grafton Ohio.....WOW they are expensive but they must be good, they have a back log that exists that won't get you your parts until March at the earliest!

Anyone else on Pauls?

Herb

Pauls Chrome Plating
724-538-3367
www.paulschrome.com

I've heard great things about them. I didn't use them when I did my chrome. I used Frankford plating in Philadelphia, they turned the job around in six weeks. Did an outstanding job, they weren't the cheapest. They did a great job.

Pauls Chrome Plating
724-538-3367
www.paulschrome.com

I've heard great things about them. I didn't use them when I did my chrome. I used Frankford plating in Philadelphia, they turned the job around in six weeks. Did an outstanding job, they weren't the cheapest. They did a great job.
thanks Bruce....unless something come up on this forum or the otehr two forums I am asking in, looks like it will be Pauls. I am hoping to drive over there this Friday and deliver the parts to them to kick it off.

Herb

Herb,

What are you getting plated?

Herb,

What are you getting plated?
front and rear bumpers, door posts, windhshield post if I can get it apart before I go out on Friday to drop off the parts and assuming that the tabs are ok....I suppose that even if the tabs are ok, I should still have them welded?

That is for starters....

What I remember about this place is long turnarounds and through the roof prices... I mean like double or triple most other recommended platers. Bottom line is I got what I consider excellent plating (much better than all of the repro chrome I bought) for a fraction of what this place quotes.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom