Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pay It Forward - Brochures

Baldie88

Corvette
2016 triple black vert.
OK I generally hang out in the C4 section but our club sponsor gave me two (2) 2011 Corvette factory brochures. They are roughly 9 X 12. Would be a good addition to anyone that has a 2011.

So in thanks for all the help I've gotten on CAC, the first two who respond to this thread and send me a PM I will send a brochure to you.

Regards,

Ron
"Baldie88"

I'll throw my hat in the ring, Ron... but since I don't currently own a 2011... I'll step aside if 2 owners chime in.
Nice gesture, by the way. :thumb
:wJane Ann

76 views and nobody wants these so Jane Ann, you have a pm and I'll just keep the other one.

Ron
"Baldie88"

Send one here

OK I generally hang out in the C4 section but our club sponsor gave me two (2) 2011 Corvette factory brochures. They are roughly 9 X 12. Would be a good addition to anyone that has a 2011.

So in thanks for all the help I've gotten on CAC, the first two who respond to this thread and send me a PM I will send a brochure to you.

Regards,

Ron
"Baldie88"

I will refund the postage if you want I love my Vette

Just saw the thread...I own a 2011 and would love to have one if the offer still stands, thanks.

Sorry but I decided to keep one and have given out the other one.

Ron
"Baldie88"

Got it!

Thanks to Ron (Baldie88) I received the fantastic brochure and spent a fair amount of time catching up with friends at the post office. We discussed Corvettes, trips, destinations, ghosts(!) and the Blues.

Thanks again Ron!
:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom