Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

PDF version of manuals.

Zixxer

Corvette
1982 Red Coupe
I'm leaving a couple of weeks for deployment and would like to take my 1982 service and owners manuals with me. I really don't want to take the paper version and my service manual is to the point I need to put it in a three ring binder anyways. If anyone has a PDF version of these I would sure appreciate a copy. I can provide a copy of my ebay invoices where I've purchased these items in hard copy so you don't think I'm trying to scam a copy. Thanks in advance, it would mean a lot to be able to study these in my off time.

TJay

Corvette
1972 Yellow Coupe
B

bmotojoe

This is just a parts and illustration catalog for the 1953 through 1982 corvette. This link above is for just the first section of the catalog. There are a total of 6 sections if you want a complete parts book.
http://corvettec3.ca/partsman.htm
Brian

Zixxer

Corvette
1982 Red Coupe
Thanks guys, I have the parts manual and assembly manual in PDF, I just need the owners manual and service manual. The service manual is the one I'll likely spend most of my time reading. If all else fails I guess I'll try to scan mine at the library or Kinkos.

captras

Corvette
1975 Red Convertible
I assume you are 1CD. I am here in Iraq now....nice to have a manual to plan my projects when I get back!

Zixxer

Corvette
1982 Red Coupe
Not Cav, HQ element. Wont give out more in a public forum.

Yes, it would be nice to have the manual in PDF. Mine wont survive the trip if I bring as the pages are falling out of the back and they are really made of very thin paper. If I can't get a scanned one I guess I buy another copy but $80.00 seems a lot to spend over again.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom