Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

PDF version of manuals.

Zixxer

Corvette
1982 Red Coupe
I'm leaving a couple of weeks for deployment and would like to take my 1982 service and owners manuals with me. I really don't want to take the paper version and my service manual is to the point I need to put it in a three ring binder anyways. If anyone has a PDF version of these I would sure appreciate a copy. I can provide a copy of my ebay invoices where I've purchased these items in hard copy so you don't think I'm trying to scam a copy. Thanks in advance, it would mean a lot to be able to study these in my off time.

This is just a parts and illustration catalog for the 1953 through 1982 corvette. This link above is for just the first section of the catalog. There are a total of 6 sections if you want a complete parts book.
http://corvettec3.ca/partsman.htm
Brian

Thanks guys, I have the parts manual and assembly manual in PDF, I just need the owners manual and service manual. The service manual is the one I'll likely spend most of my time reading. If all else fails I guess I'll try to scan mine at the library or Kinkos.

I assume you are 1CD. I am here in Iraq now....nice to have a manual to plan my projects when I get back!

Not Cav, HQ element. Wont give out more in a public forum.

Yes, it would be nice to have the manual in PDF. Mine wont survive the trip if I bring as the pages are falling out of the back and they are really made of very thin paper. If I can't get a scanned one I guess I buy another copy but $80.00 seems a lot to spend over again.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom