Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Performance Parts

A

Atomicelbow

What internet sites would you recomend for Vette parts, add-ons, superchargers ect.?

For starters, you can look around at what's listed in the Portal right here at the CAC. I'm certain others will chime in with specific sites but the Portal is a great place to start.

One of the great things about owning a C3 corvette is that you could probably completely build one from parts from any of a wide range of parts suppliers, including GM (your local chevy dealer). If you're looking specifically for performance parts, your best bet, though, isn't necessarily to look around 'corvette' parts suppliers -- like another CAC member pointed out to me, the Eckler's, etc, of the world will sell you performance engine parts (cams, heads, etc), but you can get them cheaper direct from the manufacturers. To answer your question: I agree with 71Shark, the Portal is a great first start, I'd make sure to check Jegs.com, and depending on what you're looking for, Compcams, Crane cams, Edelbrock, etc. For restoration parts, etc, make sure to check Eckler's, Mid America, Paragon, and Corvette Central.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom