Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Personal C7 Web-site

Pete Neild

Corvette
2014 C7-Z51 Laguna Blue
I have been asking around to see if my new Hobby is unique. So far the indications are that it is. I have created a web-site for my C7 Corvette, which is known as Calypso.
This site does not generate any income, there is nothing for sale; however, I do provide endorsements for people and organizations that have helped me with different aspects of Calypso.
This is indeed a NOT FOR PROFIT SITE. Just one dedicated to "Living the Dream".

Here is the URL to the site's main page: HOME | My C7 Corvette Calypso

There are a total of 16 pages on the site and all are accessible from the horizontal menu at the top of each page. There are lots of pictures, stories, and access to videos and pod-casts all with Calypso as the common thread.
I have to warn you if you watch and read everything that is posted you will have taken up some considerable COVID "stay at home" time - approximately 30+ hours.
OH YEAH - please do NOT use your phone to view the site. Use something with a large screen, as many of the videos are done with a 360x360 camera and you need to be able to "click and drag" to get the view you want.

Now then with all that said, back to my question; "IS THIS SITE UNIQUE" are there any others that are close?

Nice job... and Welcome to CAC. (Looking for my waving emocon). Are there other sites like yours?I'm sure that there are...I used to have something similar, but it just got to be too much for me to keep current. Keep posting here as well. We like to see what our members are doing.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom