Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pheonix, Arizona Windshield Replacement

bandito

Corvette
1967 Silver Coupe
I'm in Arizona for the winter with my '67 coupe. Need to have a new windshield put in. All numbers matching show car. Have already purchased the correct windshield and installation hardware (clips, weatherstriping, etc.).

Any recommendations on who is good at the installation. Have read several articles on this forum about how difficult the installation can be if you are not experienced.;shrug

Thanks, Bandito

If you were close to here I have used a shop that did a perfect job when I had my '67 coupe. As for out there all I can suggest is asking someone in the Corvette business.

These guys are in Tempe. I have been on their lot before just looking so I really don't know them from experience. With the size of their business I'm sure that they have had to get glass installed before. I'd give them a call and ask who they would recommend.

Tom

[SIZE=-1]Our Contact Information[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]Let a Cn'V Corvette Sales Professional help you.
contact.jpg

Our huge Dealership is located at:

1000 North McClintock Drive
Tempe, Arizona 85281,
USA

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]For further information or to sell us a Corvette E-Mail us at:[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]sales@cnv-corvettes.com[/FONT]

Phone us at:

(480) 994-8388 Open 6 days a week to serve you.

Make sure your molding clips don't say "Taiwan" on them - if so, throw them away. The ONLY ones that work are from Paragon (and possibly LICS). :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom