Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Photo's of my still stock engine bay.

Z06nut

Corvette
2004 CE Z06 Lemans Blue
Just trying out my new umbrellas with 2 flashes.

473797997_qtMSh-L.jpg

473797455_znCDZ-L.jpg

Signatures: Ron Fellows Ex Corvette driver, Oliver Gavin Driver, Ray Battaglini Corvette Hall of Fame inductee.

Nice and clean ... crisp as a new dollar bill. The sigs are a nice touch, too. Do you use a sealer to protect them?

Nice and clean ... crisp as a new dollar bill. The sigs are a nice touch, too. Do you use a sealer to protect them?

Nope not yet. I'm going to Lugna Sega in Oct and hoping to get a few more. It stays pretty good. I just wipe them down with a damp cloth every other day.

Just trying out my new umbrellas with 2 flashes.

473797997_qtMSh-L.jpg

473797455_znCDZ-L.jpg

Signatures: Ron Fellows Ex Corvette driver, Oliver Gavin Driver, Ray Battaglini Corvette Hall of Fame inductee.
Nut: I'm working on my photo skills and am interested in your comment about "new umbrellas with two flashes." Can you tell me what this refers to, particularly for closeup engine bay work like the first photo?

Thanks.

Real nice highlights in the first shot. Not too harsh. :w

Nut: I'm working on my photo skills and am interested in your comment about "new umbrellas with two flashes." Can you tell me what this refers to, particularly for closeup engine bay work like the first photo?

Thanks.

I'm shooting with a Nikon D80 with 2 SB600 speed lights (flashes). I pointed the flashes toward the umbrellas and shot though them. I placed one of the flashes on the opposite side of the car and one near the camera. Using the wireless function, I had to place them within sight of the on board flash to trigger the remote flashes.

Nikon-nice,nice,very nice so many people in the same device.:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom