Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pic of my new Z06

E

EZ2XLR8

The software used to run this site is terrific. There is a forum feature called Gallery that references pics in the forums. I thought I'd post a pic of my Z06 just so the Z06 forum can get some representation in the gallery.

80_z06_08z.jpg

I just noticed it in the Member's Rides section. NICE!! :)

Z06 For The Gallery

The gallery acquires pictures which are submitted as attachments to posts. So here is an attached file of the above pic...smaller in size (quality not as good, but it won't take all day to load either)

Welcome To The Corvette Action Center EZ2XLR8!

This place is the greatest. :D

The picture is simply stunning! :upthumbs

Did you see the shootout between the Z06 and ZR1 in the new issue of Corvette Fever? :cool

I love the Z06 cars. Hopefully a few more Z06 guys will make their way over to this section......:)

Jay

Red HOT!

Nice picture - clear, nicely proportioned, and... a Z06!! Hot Damn! Congratulations on buying it.

Signature Photo

EZ2XLR8,

That is a beautiful Corvette. I shrunk you photo incase you would like it for a signature add. The help section is pretty good instructions for posting your photo in your signature.

If I can help just let me or us know :D

BudD

Thanks

Hey Bud,

Thanks for the help, now I'll need to get a little more familiar with my copy of Photoshop 5.5 so I can make a really stylin' sig.

BTW I voted in the poll on your website. I've noticed several others sites with a similar question. It's interesting that so many folks prefer the C3 body style.

I miss my 1971 LS5 convertible, but it shook and rattled alot more than my 2001 Z06. :)

T.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom