Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! pics

Hello,
Can anyone tell me how I can see the photos posted in the threads? I'm on a Mac.
Thanks,
PAX
Can you elaborate a bit? Are you able to see any photos inserted in threads? ...thumbnails... full size...
attachments like this one:

attachment.php

Sorry I'm not much of a computer guy. I can see your attachment and the avatars under peoples names but more often than not it just comes out a little blue square with a question mark inside. Could it be that I'm looking at posts that are just too old.
Thanks, pax
ps. love that colour, and wish we didn't have to sport around with the front licence plate.

Thanks pax. The darker reds are my favorite, but I like a lot of the other Corvette colors too.

A box with a question mark may indicate a broken link, or a photo that's been deleted by the poster.

The next time you cross one while reading, can you copy the address from the address bar and paste it here in this thread? That way I can look at it and let you know if I see the same thing.

:wJane Ann

:w John, Welcome to the Corvette Action Center...

The link you have in your last post here, takes me to page one of the C5 Post Your C5 Photo's thread. The particular page is from 2006. Having said that, some of the photo's may have been removed by the posters and not even know it. They could have changed website photo storage companies or did a clean up on the Photo website file and deleted the photo, not thinking it was used back in 2006.

If you notice the photo in post #9 by c5y2k you will see a notice that the photo has been moved/relocated or deleted.

I have used an article photo to help explain or ad inferences to find it it gone or removed by the original article site with a warning NOT to use photo's or reproduction without prior consent...

Sounds like you are seeing what everyone else is, hopefully that is all it is ;) :w

Bud

Thank you, Bud and Jane Ann. I don't come to this site often enough but when I do the people here are always happy to help.:thumb
Keep the shinny side up,
John

...............At least you know you're not missing out on something. :D

Thank you, Bud and Jane Ann. I don't come to this site often enough but when I do the people here are always happy to help.:thumb
Keep the shinny side up,
John
Glad we could help! What do you mean don't come here often?!? ;)

We have a very friendly community here and our members are usually eager to draw on their considerable (and collective) knowledge, experiences and wisdom to share and help others enjoy their Vettes as much as possible.

So don't be a stranger and come back soon!
:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom