Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

picture of cruise control needed

M

morky

my 1980 L-48 is missing the linkage and I do not know what I need. Anyone have a picture they can post?

thanks

Welcome to the :CAC, morky! (If ya haven't already, be sure to stop over in the new member section and introduce yourself!)

As for the CC linkage and other stuff, I have all my stuff sitting in a box. Although I don't have any original pics of it installed. However, if it turns out you need some pieces-parts, I'll be willing to unload it for a very reasonable price.

Welcome Morky someone will have a picture in due time maybe post a picture of what you have and someone can tell you what you are missing.
I hope you didn't spend too much at Lima ;LOL
Craig sr

Oder the AIM; it shows the complete cruise control set up and lists original GM part numbers.

:)

Welcome Morky someone will have a picture in due time maybe post a picture of what you have and someone can tell you what you are missing.
I hope you didn't spend too much at Lima ;LOL
Craig sr

thanks again for telling me about this site. I only got the assembly manual and some lug nuts. they where packing up too fast or I would have also got some door handles.

mike

Welcome to the :CAC, morky! (If ya haven't already, be sure to stop over in the new member section and introduce yourself!)

As for the CC linkage and other stuff, I have all my stuff sitting in a box. Although I don't have any original pics of it installed. However, if it turns out you need some pieces-parts, I'll be willing to unload it for a very reasonable price.

If you have the linkage that goes from servo to carb I would be interested.

mike

Assembly Instruction Manual which you just bought :upthumbs AIM tells you how its put together at the factory.

welcome to CAC,Morky!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the forums!!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom