Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

a few pics of mine....

cor041-1.jpg

imported7-2-09072.jpg

093.jpg

cor042.jpg

vetteatnight-1.jpg

my blue vette

here's my baby....
JDd5fP226711-02.jpg

91 vette mods: long ceramic headers, 58mm bbk throttle body, no catback exhaust system, transgo, transcooler, stage 2 chip, slp intake runners.
ose7Yv983278-02.jpg

raD5iY653841-02.jpg

Love the Blue, is that stock??? Need the GMJunkie to correct the front end lines, looks like the hood needs adjusting, Just my thoughts. Beautiful car !!!!:beer

Iffin we could get him dug out of Old Fort, NC But he'd have to take the still wift em...:boogie

jgr; Your car looks great. I enjoyed the thread that shows the work that you put into it. :thumb

hi stuart...
im glad u enjoy that thread it was a bit complicated it was the first time i did that kind of work in to a car, but i just love to do as much as i can to my vette for my self, u get to know ur vette a little bit better.

....just love the way a c4 looks in triple black, that a awesome 89 vette!!!!

How in the world did you find an 89 with so few miles?

Beautiful Vette! :thumb

Thanks!

To be honest, it's my "fault" it's so low-mileage. I bought it when it was about four years old, and just haven't driven it a lot! The past five summers or so I've been away most of the time - hopefully I'll get to spend some time catching up with some detailing and even more time behind the wheel!

This '89 has most of the options on it - it came to me with the Delco-Bose CD player and a hard top, neither of which were on the car when it left Bowling Green. It has the C68 Air Conditioning, the B4P and KC4 cooling, black leather seats, and the 700R4 Automatic Transmission. I'd have preferred the ZF, but I've been happy with the car for a long time now, and won't be jumping to trade it any time soon.

First of all, hello fellow vette owners. This is my first post at this site
after having enjoyed it and its tech tips.

My brother and I took our C4s coupes out for a boyz day out this spring.
His is the racing yellow 95, mine the polar white 90. Targas off of course.

Cheers from Southern California USA.

VETTEDAY.jpg

just for grins, heres my first car I ever owned and now is pretty much a garage queen; its a 1974 coupe all orig.

74_VET3.jpg

Thanks!

To be honest, it's my "fault" it's so low-mileage. I bought it when it was about four years old, and just haven't driven it a lot! The past five summers or so I've been away most of the time - hopefully I'll get to spend some time catching up with some detailing and even more time behind the wheel!

Well, you know what they say: Drive it like you stole it! :upthumbs

Start making a point of getting into that baby and putting some miles on her! :thumb

Very nice, How do you get such a good looking polish on your wheels ?

First of all, hello fellow vette owners. This is my first post at this site after having enjoyed it and its tech tips.

My brother and I took our C4s coupes out for a boyz day out this spring.
His is the racing yellow 95, mine the polar white 90. Targas off of course.

Cheers from Southern California USA.

Very cool pic of the C4s! :thumb

Very cool pic of the C4s! :thumb

Thank you, we enjoyed getting away from our hectic schedules and take the thoroughbreds out
for a turn to blow out the carbon credits. ;)

vettedash.jpg

Since this trip I replaced both the front and the back emblems and took
pictures along the whole process. Each had its own challenges and tricks.

What Id like to do next, is figure out how to remove the rips, holes and
cracks on the bucket seats. Ive seen a couple of solutions out there:
Magic Mender http://www.leatherrepairkits.com and
Leather Magic http://www.leathermagic.com/

Anyone have experience with repairing leather seats or these products?

Regarding the references to nice wheels, it wasnt directed to me, was it?
Dont think so as mine arent anything special, but I dont want to ignore someones post.

:v

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom