Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Here's by best so far, new owner though..... Look for more in the future.

Nice! In front of a corn field yet. I don't think the corn around here is that dry yet.

Different, but simple.....

IMG_1925.jpg

Jim

Strats:

Nice. Two questions: What wheels are those, and can you post a few more photos of your '96?

'88 350/245 L98 Coupe
Dark Red Automatic, Z52 Handling Package, 3.07 Rear axle, Saddle Interior, all options, 2 Tops.

DSC02731.jpg

'88 350/245 L98 Coupe
Dark Red Automatic, Z52 Handling Package, 3.07 Rear axle, Saddle Interior, all options, 2 Tops.
I still have yet to see another dark red/saddle 88 in person (they all have black interior). what production # is yours? Mine's 19579. I've been trying to get an idea of how many more were made with this color combination after mine since my vin is relatively high.

My first Covette was a '94 TR convertible and I still miss her!!

I love that Black Rose... beautiful color and it looks outstanding with the gray interior! :thumb

:wJane Ann

Nice car, I agree Jane Ann !!!

Thanks XLR8 and JimiJam. We just got the car about 4 months ago with only 31,000 miles on it. Car was in outstanding condtion and it had every single option available in 94' except for run flats. Only thing I had to do was get new tires.

IMG_0288.jpg

94' Black Rose

Beautiful vert, did you buy from a private owner or dealer? Is it a six-speed or auto? What color top do you have?

Very nice find, I’ve been looking at C4 verts for some time now but have yet to pull the trigger.

B17Crew
:w

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

Thanks for the compliment. Bought the car privately and it's an auto with black top. The car also had the factory hard top which I sold a few weeks ago as I really didn't have a need for it here in FL.

Thanks for the additional pics, don’t see your color combo very often. It’s a real head turner and in pristine condition!

B17Crew
:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom