Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Hello C-4 People

New to the forum . Anyway, got a 95 ZO7 I thought I would share with you all. also would like to say hello to all fellow-vetters.:w

New to the forum . Anyway, got a 95 ZO7 I thought I would share with you all. also would like to say hello to all fellow-vetters.:w

Welcome to the CAC, BLAKZ07!!

Nice C4 and that's a cutie polishing it up for you too!

When you have time, post a thread in the New Member forum HERE so more of our members can stop by and say hello. :thumb

:wJane Ann

Congrats on a great C4! Looks like you have a helper that is the perfect height for helping to clean those low areas on your Z07.

Buddy of mine had ’95 Z07, I got drive it a couple of times, I was surprised at how nice the steering is on the Z07, much better than my FE1 optioned car.

B17Crew
:w

Hello B17Crew. Thanks for the compliment. Yes they handle like on rails. My little helper loves it too...I've created a monster...lol. Still learning this whole forum thing.

BLAK Z07 :w:

new pics of my beast

Here are some new pics of my Doug Nash.

Foy
Las vegas

Hey B17

Very nice to hear.

Thank you,
Foy
Las Vegas

Nice car, What's a ZO7?

Thanks
Keither

RPO Z07 was an Adjustable Suspension Package offered on coupes from MY 1991 to 1995. It included the FX3 Selective Ride and Handling option, heavy duty suspension and heavy duty brakes.

Thank you . . .

Jane Ann, thanks for making my pic big.

Foy
Las Vegas

Hey Keither, thanks for reply. Jane Ann is exactly right about what a Z07 is, it has more options as far as suspension, brakes, etc...also has dual power sport seats. They are somewhat rare but not to be mistaken for a GS or Z06, ZR1. It's my 1st Vette, & I LOVE IT. Won't be my last either.

BLAKZ07 :w

I have a 1993 LT-1 with those options, how do I tell if it's Z07?:)

Hello jimijam95, I would assume that if it has those options it would be a Z07 but not sure. Others on this site know more than me. Possibly the VIN could tell you.

Hello jimijam95, I would assume that if it has those options it would be a Z07 but not sure. Others on this site know more than me. Possibly the VIN could tell you.

how would the vin tell me?

I have a 1993 LT-1 with those options, how do I tell if it's Z07?:)

I'd suggest a PM to member Toms94... he has a Z07 and could possibly tell you a quick and easy method to determine whether or not your Vette has the Z07 package.

And if you're willing to spend some bucks, I'd highly recommend ordering copies of your buildsheet (with all options listed) and window sticker from the National Corvette Museum. :thumb

I ordered copies of both those documents laminated and an original dealer brochure for my '98 after I became a member here and found out they were available.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom