Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

since I saw mostly nice ones in this thread, thought I'de break up the monotony and post my project '90 ..... yep it needs a lot but oh well got a good deal on it and it's complete.

0208091413.jpg

See3 - that's a beauty! I like the Dark Red Metallic C4! :thumb And I really like your avatar photo.

Welcome to the CAC!!

:wJane Ann

Thanks! Nice to be here. :D

since I saw mostly nice ones in this thread, thought I'de break up the monotony and post my project '90 ..... yep it needs a lot but oh well got a good deal on it and it's complete.

0208091413.jpg

Always nice to see one rescued. Now that we have the before pix, we'll look forward to posts of the during(s) and after(s).

Here is my 96 LT-4, with CCW classic, rear 18x11 with 295/35/18 BFG drag radials, and 17x10 with 275/40/17 Hancock for the front. Just turned 61000 miles!

Still wait for the lowering bolts for the rear ;)

Kind regards
MickeW

www.corvetten.com
0173web.jpg

Always nice to see one rescued. Now that we have the before pix, we'll look forward to posts of the during(s) and after(s).

you should have seen it with the big aluminum spoiler on the back. Still trying to figure out how to remove the brackets for it that are mounted on the back of the can. I'm just going to put the car back to stock, ditch the C5 wheels and put 1990 wheels back on it and repaint I think it was originally a green car. Then do the interior in black again.

Here is my 96 LT-4, with CCW classic, rear 18x11 with 295/35/18 BFG drag radials, and 17x10 with 275/40/17 Hancock for the front. Just turned 61000 miles!

Still wait for the lowering bolts for the rear ;)

Kind regards
MickeW

www.corvetten.com
0173web.jpg
Hej Micke,

Welcome to CAC, from another swede.

//Åke

New guys first post

Here are both of my 90 coupe's. Have owned the yellow one for a little over 3 years, has 150k. The charcoal one is stock with 85k on the clock and about a year in my possession.

april081.jpg

IM000528.jpg

Here are a couple pics of my "project" i got this summer. Just got my interior back together, its a little different from most now. Looking forward to putting some gs replicas on it this summer.
100_1241.jpg

102_1121.jpg

102_1123.jpg

And one of my dads which began my addiction.
dadcar2.jpg

Hey Copo, where did you get that hood? Looks great! I want one! :thumb

THere was a guy in AL that had done the same thing... I want to do it to mine also... Camaro scoop bonded inplace...
Charlie

HEY ! Glad you found your way overhere! I think you'll like this bunch. you also did alot of subtle work to the bumper/valance.... car looks good with paint color.

Charlie

HEY ! Glad you found your way overhere! I think you'll like this bunch. you also did alot of subtle work to the bumper/valance.... car looks good with paint color.

Charlie

Thanks man. yes I smoothed out the bumper and moved the fog lights out 3/4 in and a few other things. Emgine swap is coming if I can figure out how to do it.:L

What are you planing to swap to? YOu should go back in teh C4 forum and post that scoop process... My brother does body work on "luxury cars" said he wants a crack at doing a scoop on my C4 similar to your s then we'll do a repaint. THe interior is about to get a BIG make over
Charlie

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom