Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

Copo,

That scoop looks great. The foglights, while subtile, really give it a good look too. Very original. :beer

m_dd6c91358df64fa3b4bd6ca27bf1656b.jpg

I have this same car, same year and color. I just bought C5 rims (18x9.5 rear and 17x8.5 front). I have to use adapters to make them fit. Has anyone done this?

Tom

thanks!!

mine are 19x11 ad 18x8.5 and i did not need spacers.i ordered them for the car. i have room for alot more tire front and rear

Nicely done! How did you restore the center console pieces?

WHILE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR VETTE, PLEASE SAVE THE :w!

My 84

Have had her for 15 years and just clicked over to 130 k. Planning on another 15 at least......:w

Pcked the spoiler up approx. 10 years ago from local vette parts/service shop, was laying around with a small chip in it. Fixed the chip and wa la....good as new. It has corvette molded into each end which is a nice touch. :beer

Am wondering how you put the photo of your car on the left side of the sreen under "My Corvette" ?

:w

Pcked the spoiler up approx. 10 years ago from local vette parts/service shop, was laying around with a small chip in it. Fixed the chip and wa la....good as new. It has corvette molded into each end which is a nice touch. :beer

Am wondering how you put the photo of your car on the left side of the sreen under "My Corvette" ?

:w

Click user cp on above toolbar. On side menu select avatar. Follow instructions to select avatar.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom