Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of C4 Vettes

...and another...

IMG_0033e.jpg

B17Crew
:w

Here's the Old Raggedy 2 96's I've been driven the last couple months!!:D :D UpDate (12/22/06)!! This Beautiful Polo Green 96 Now has a New Owner!!!! Please Welcome "vetwanna" Now he's "Gotta vet":L Congratulations,Kev!! You now Have a Problem!!!!Your a vetteaholic,No Cure,Just "Corvettes Anonymous";LOL
Now from the Staff here at Da Junks used cars,We Wish you a Merry Christmas and a
Happy("Miles of Smiles") New Year!!!:lou :upthumbs
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

B17Crew, wonderful looking engine bay. I thought mine was clean :)

Are you an airforce guy??? B17 is the short for which aircraft?

Cheers,

Selim

Hi Selim,

There have been some nice engine bay shots in this thread, it’s a chore trying to keep them clean!

No, I’m not an Airforce guy, I’ve always had an interest in World War II aircraft. The B17 was a manufactured by Boeing, it was a heavy bomber.

That’s a sweet ’95 you have there, one of my favorite colors on the C4! :upthumbs
B17Crew

Hi B17Crew,

I happened to work for a US joint venture in Turkey for 5 years and built jet engines and its parts for the F16 aircraft; still proud of it.

Here is a picture of my F16 engine :)

Cor27.jpg

Hi B17Crew,

I happened to work for a US joint venture in Turkey for 5 years and built jet engines and its parts for the F16 aircraft; still proud of it.

Here is a picture of my F16 engine :)

Cor27.jpg

Hi Selim,

You’ve worked on some pretty high end stuff! I’ve watched F16s perform acrobatics at some of the larger airshows we have here, that is one heck of a fighter. It was amazing to see just how tight a circle they can turn when they are leaned on their sides! I can only imagine how it must feel to operate such a piece of machinery.

That’s a good looking LT1 you have there, they really are great engines.

B17Crew

Kinda sad to see her just rotten away like that 20 miles. Just think of all the adrenaline she could have made over the years!!:cry

Yea, I was standing there looking at the Z and thinking how much fun it’d be to have a car like that.

Rest assured, it is in mint condition. McDorman has over 200 cars in his personal collection that he rolls out every year for everyone to see. I can only imagine what his insurance bill must be!

B17Crew

I wish I can say that I have her put away for the winter but she is sitting on jack stands with a lot of winter projects to do. Its cold out there in that garage. Burr!
174002461O245910140.jpg

Hi Selim,

You’ve worked on some pretty high end stuff! I’ve watched F16s perform acrobatics at some of the larger airshows we have here, that is one heck of a fighter. It was amazing to see just how tight a circle they can turn when they are leaned on their sides! I can only imagine how it must feel to operate such a piece of machinery.

B17Crew,

I have read that an F16 can fly circles around an F4 (the Phantom). I believe it can...

Selim

Coming to Greensboro 12/22/06 to visit daughter, she works for Dougherty Equipment there and her boy friend works for some fireplace company...we are not driving the Vette...never know what the weather might be like between Northeast Indiana and N.C. ...hope the weather there is great...looking forward to it...I will be driving the Suburban and will still give the wave..a habit, you know how it is. I also have a friend that works for Motorsports Management Inc. who lives on Lake Norman. I will also try to hook up with him...20 miles on a Corvette C-4 is almost too hard to believe...at least it shouldn't cost money everytime you turn around...oh well my 145,000 mi. has been giving joy for years...You all have a great holiday and be safe!!!

GS Seat embroidery... I bet it’s nice to be planted in the driver seat in a GS vert!

GSInt_0221.jpg

B17Crew

Nice to be in the driver seat of this one too, ’93 40th vert.

93_Int_0051.jpg

B17Crew

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom