Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of C4 Vettes

Is this your Vette???

Selim

[I don't care what anyone says. I love the lines of the C4.]

Damn, you guys have been gettin hammered there. The only thing the news really reports is your airport and the holiday delays. At least there are still some clean lines even with the snow on your ride.

SAVE THE :w

I like your picture!!!

I'll post a couple

Gorgeous. Under the hood is so clean; I am jelaous. I got to get mine steam cleaned like that. It is a cold & sunny day here in Ankara. I gotto go out and get my Vette washed :)

Cheers,

Selim

Yes-Can't figure out how to import from my pictures to this thread.

Yes-Can't figure out how to import from my pictures to this thread.

You cannot import a picture from your hard drive to a message here. What you need to do is fist of all to post the picuture(s) in a web site (such as www.photobucket.com). Then post a message here, click on the "Insert Image" icon and enter URL of the picture in the prompt window you will see.

Photobucket.com is very easy to use. After you save your picture(s) you will see the URL of each picture under its thumbnail. You can copy the URL and paste it later into the prompt window I explained above.

Cheers,

Selim

OK Selim, here goes my try at it:
018_7A_editedjpg

Edit: HD2HVETTE - I'm not sure why your photo didn't display but I'm trying to post it again with this edit. _Jane Ann

018_7A_edited.jpg

Thanks for the info....

Thanks for the info on how to post the pics. In the past I have done it as a thumbnail. Here's the car...Quazar Blue, 19k miles, factory hardtop, bought it at Carlisle this past year.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom