Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of my 72

It wont last, she just got pregnant. Number 4. She really gets her body back in shape afterwards!

Congratulations again, this time on number 4.

Of the DOT approved race tires, the Hoosier bias ply is probably the best for the old cars. I have not tried the Hoosier competition radials, but based on the word of a friend of mine who is a national level-SCCA competitor and ran C3's for 25 years, the radial does not work as well on the older cars. That's not to say the radial isn't a great tire, I get beaten by them frequently, but those are on C4's. I have not tried the Kumho Victoracer, but I haven't seen too many C3's with these, either. The BFG Comp T/A is not a competition tire, it's a street tire.

Re: My wife and the Vette

LIBoater said:
My wife likes to pose

Can we get some close up shots :D

Car looks very good. I think it looked good before, as well after. What color silver did you use?

I used almost Steel Cities Gray. I had the slight bluish tint taken out. It's a PPG two part.

The picture of my wife is kinda small. I couldnt post a bigger one cuz of the memory limitations.

This is what it looks like now......

What size rims and tires do you have on the car? They really look great.

I just bought my first corvette (1972) a couple of days ago and it is being shipped across country right now and I should be receiving it this weekend. It's a project car that is primered down right now. The original color is steel cities gray, but I have seen some pictures of it and it just doesn't stand out to me. I like the color gray for my car, but steel city just looks kind of dull to me. Your gray looks awsome. I am looking at every new gray/silver car right now to try and find something I really like.

Car looks fantastic!!! Nice job. What size wheels and tires are you running? My 'C3 is gray, and I was thinking of those wheels for mine.
Jim

LIRacer
LOOKS GREAT!!! WHAT SIZE WHEELS AND TIRES ARE YOU RUNNING?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom