Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of my '81.

Corvette
1981 white/blue interior automatic
After all the years I've been a member of the CAC and the '81 registry, I don't think I've ever posted a picture. I just received a second hand digital camera and thought I'd post a few from last time I visited my parents (where I keep Her now). She's far from perfect, but She's mine. The memories we've had... My first car. In the 9 years I've owned her She has NEVER left me stranded. Broken push rod, frozen brake caliper, busted alternator, surprise snow storm, and I've always returned home safely. So, without further adieu....

Click here

P.S. I couldn't figure out how to post a picture that I already uploaded, so I guess you got to click the link? ;help

-Tatortot

P.S. I couldn't figure out how to post a picture that I already uploaded, so I guess you got to click the link? ;help

-Tatortot

Please allow me to help Tatortot! ;)

Suh-weet!!

:wJane Ann

attachment.php

Very nice to see your 81! And in the pictures she looks good to me. Good memories are more important then the detailing. :)
Good luck!

Groeten Peter

Gotta love that classy white. A nice ride and good memories makes life good.

Actually I think you did post some a few years back when you were still in Alexandria and that hurricane blew through the area, dropping part of your folk's carport on your car. But none of want to have to see those shots again. It does appear that your car recovered nicely, makes me miss my white 71 even more.

PS - That was you wasn't it? If not, I blame it on my memory and having just turned 40;LOL.

Yes indeed Eric, that was me, though it was a blizzard, and I don't remember posting pictures, though I wouldn't be surprised if I did. That's when the clear coat started to "disappear", though in these photos you can't tell. The definition of a "10 footer!"

Thanks for all the kind words every one.

-Tatortot

very nice looking '81....:thumb:thumb

I like the red stripes on the front fenders..its a nice touch!!!!!

Those are "modified" C4 GS stripes. They were cut at a odd angle (for a C3) so I couldn't go over the fender more. Glad you like them. It was a tough decision for me to put them on or not.

-Tatortot

very nice looking '81....:thumb:thumb

I like the red stripes on the front fenders..its a nice touch!!!!!

Ditto, Tatortot! The hash marks look cool :cool. I like the angle too! :thumb Aren't those kind of lines a useful feature in racing?;shrug

Looks like your parents are at least keeping a shade on her. Alright!

GerryLP:cool

p.s. how's college?

Thanks, Gerry!

Yup, shade, and an all season/weather cover as well.

College... not going too well. I've had to take some time off due to illness. Nothing serious, so not to worry. As soon as I'm better I only have two semesters left!!

-Tatortot

...College... not going too well. I've had to take some time off due to illness. Nothing serious, so not to worry. As soon as I'm better I only have two semesters left!!

-Tatortot

Hang in there buddy. I am glad that your spirits are high about this issue, and you'll lick this obstacle soon. :thumb:upthumbs

GerryLP:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom