Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of my car!

J

Jedi86

jc3.jpg

jc1.jpg

Hey man, it looks great...........although I'm personally not a big fan of those tail lite decorations!! Sorry!!
Looks like you've got a pretty nice paint job.
:beer :beer

Thanks man! That was before my new paint job! As soon as I find time, I will take a new picture of my baby.

Thanks for all of your compliments! At the back near the gas cap, there was a long streak that was faded from the sun. If I told you where I took it to get painted, you would laugh at me.

Nice Car!!!!!! Those rims are awesome! So tell us where did you get it painted? Ipromise I will not laugh.

Looks great.
:cool

mds10134 said:
Nice Car!!!!!! Those rims are awesome! So tell us where did you get it painted? Ipromise I will not laugh.

Thanks for the compliment on my rims! I got my car painted at Maaco.

Were you happy with maaco? How did they do? I've been looking around to get mine painted.Have not heard too much about them.

My brother-in-law does paint and body for a living, and we will be painting mine in the spring. It's previous owners neglected it, as the paint is faded bad, and there's a tear in the front bumper cover. The carpet is also badly faded. The previous owner used some lesser quality carpet replacement, and it has turned almost a light green shade.

Fortunately for me, the paint job will only cost me paint, beer, pizza, and all the sweat equity I can put into it.

When the time comes, I'll post details.

Tracy

Very Nice Jedi. What a great color. Keeping her the same color?

Carlo

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom