Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of your mid year..

Been there,,, done that,,,

firstgear said:
Thanks Tom....you know how these cars go.....the closer I look at it the more cracks and blemishes I find that need attention......there are a couple of pieces of chrome tht look ok, that need a little attention but for now I am leaving things alone....I need to get my money saved up for the C1....the wheels took a chunck out of the car fund....I direct deposit every payday a slug of money into the account.....between the motor for the C1 (350 converted to 383 stroker) and the new wheels for the C2 it has put a major dent in the car fund.....I am trying to not dip into my 401k to borrow....just more money that has to be paid back....I have only 28 more months of spousal support...when that is done, I will be far better off and then I can increase the car fund as well as a couple of other things.....started out at 70 months....so 28 more months doesn't look so bad!!!

Herb

Herb, I feel for you, and know how you feel. Sometimes we think it will never end, but one day, it's over.

As for myself, I was able to keep my house, all my toys, and some of my money. Now that it's a done thing, there are only two words that come to mind, and those are,,,,

Never, Again,:nono

Good luck and best wishes

Stepinwolf

stepinwolf said:
Herb, I feel for you, and know how you feel. Sometimes we think it will never end, but one day, it's over.

As for myself, I was able to keep my house, all my toys, and some of my money. Now that it's a done thing, there are only two words that come to mind, and those are,,,,

Never, Again,:nono

Good luck and best wishes

Stepinwolf
Amen!!!

67HEAVEN said:
C'mon people. Summer's almost over. There must be a ton of new midyear photos that you guys have out there.
:w

67Heaven,
Your car is looking great. Looks like she has a fresh coat of wax on her and her bumpers aren't sagging any more either...

How much longer do you guys in the great white north have till driving season is over? It's a shame you can't enjoy her all year long.

Doug

Thanks Doug, but these photos were taken before I washed and waxed the car this afternoon.

After returning from the cottage (it rained and the last mile in is gravel) I was amazed at how shiny the car still was. I use Mequiars NXT Tech Wax and love it.

Guess I should have taken some after shots. ;)

I'll be driving until at least November, maybe December.

Heaven....will you quit showing pictures of your car??? you make me drool and I need to get a towel.......ha-ha......seriously...I could look at pictures of your car all day and night.....thanks for sharing!!!!

Pictures of my 1963 at Road America also a couple of pictures of #3 and #4 in action. Eugene

tigernut said:
67Heaven,
Your car is looking great. Looks like she has a fresh coat of wax on her and her bumpers aren't sagging any more either...

How much longer do you guys in the great white north have till driving season is over? It's a shame you can't enjoy her all year long.

Doug

It's not a shame Doug, because I think you got this yearly driving thing all mixed up. Up here in the great white North, WE are the fortunate ones, because the good weather doesn't last all year round. You see, we get six months to drive the hell out of our cars, and then during the other six months we have the pleasure of working on them, :D can't beat that.

I can't imagine living somewhere our Corvettes could be driven during tweelve months of the year. How would I find time to bust a few knuckles, and get any work done. Nope, not for me thank you :nono

Stepinwolf

Thanks for the photos, Impala.

I'm gonna keep posting my photos until more of you guys share with us. ;) C'mon, don't hold your cards so close to your vest.

IMG_2928-cropped.jpg

I tossed the camera to a squirrel in the tree to get this one. ;)

Doug,
Actually we are getting to my favourite time of the year: temps have cooled down and the leaves have started to change. That will reach a peak in several weeks' time. And that will mark our Club's annual leaf cruise, the last official event of the season. (BTW we had a possibility of frost last night.)

I typically drive to the last week in October and then the pleasure is lost to miserably cold and wet weather. Snow is just around the corner. Then its time to hibernate and dream of April.

new005B.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom